Home

Old 09-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
DLC issues

First let me say I am not a big complaining kind of guy. Anyway, I made a blunder when downloading the AFC Legacy pack. I goofed, and downloaded the Max Madden pack or whatever its called, and now Franchise has lost alot of luster because I have no need to scout anymore. Is there any way to turn these off, or delete that pack altogether? That would be great. I don't want my money back or anything because I goofed up, I just want to know if there is a simple way of removing it.

I initially wanted to download the One More Year thing, because I've wanted the ability to talk guys out of retirement for a while now.

Also, the AFL Legacy thing... I'm not seeing the old school color presentation during games, or in replays. Not a huge deal, but I thought that sounded pretty cool. Any way to turn this on, or is it not available for the 360 version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: DLC issues

For AFL when in Game Mode you must hit Y on Xbox 360 with two AFL teams in selection in order to use the AFL Presentation...
Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Bump

Any help?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
MVP

Did you look at the files on your hard drive?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »