Home

Ball no longer morphs?

This is a discussion on Ball no longer morphs? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 21
Ball no longer morphs?

Ok, about 15 times and I know this isn't a coincidence anymore. Before the patch, I had multiple times I would see the ball go through a DB. Now I am seeing it bounce off his body and spin rather than just fall to the ground.

The reason this is so aggravating is when the ball spins it allows the DB another shot at getting an interception. I just dont think a ball should hit a player in the numbers and bounce up into his hands allowing him to catch it. It doesnt happen for a WR, so why for a DB?

Seeing as how we were told it was impossible for the ball to go through players and this was imaging things in replays. I find it all the more troubling this starts happening after the first patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Ball no longer morphs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
Ok, about 15 times and I know this isn't a coincidence anymore. Before the patch, I had multiple times I would see the ball go through a DB. Now I am seeing it bounce off his body and spin rather than just fall to the ground.

The reason this is so aggravating is when the ball spins it allows the DB another shot at getting an interception. I just dont think a ball should hit a player in the numbers and bounce up into his hands allowing him to catch it. It doesnt happen for a WR, so why for a DB?

Seeing as how we were told it was impossible for the ball to go through players and this was imaging things in replays. I find it all the more troubling this starts happening after the first patch.
You know moody i always disagreed with u, but now i see ur cause. I never was a 2k fan, but i played APF 2k8 demo 2 days ago and OMG that was a good football game. A DEMO was Better then the full version of Madden 10. thats crazy. But u can come up here and complain all u want. EA isnt gonna listen to u, they are going to listen to the ppl who for some reason praise this game. As long as they have the NFL license they know ppl are gonna buy the crap they put out. Its such a monopoly and hustle. I have bought madden since Madden 99 and im thinking about not buying Madden 11 till i see that the game is a tru sim football game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »