Home

Joe Flacco or Kevin Kolb

This is a discussion on Joe Flacco or Kevin Kolb within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Joe Flacco or Kevin Kolb

The reason i posted this thread is b/c Joe Flacco is having a great season so far but no rating boost plus i think EA dont want to make the Ravens better on offense just b/c they are known for there defense, On the otherhand Kevin Kolb had a good game against the Chiefs Sunday but i know they will give him a rating boost just b/c he play with Eagles and they are more popular than Ravens on Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Joe Flacco or Kevin Kolb

Does it even matter. If you want Flacco's rating higher jus edit it yourself
Old 09-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmouf99
The reason i posted this thread is b/c Joe Flacco is having a great season so far but no rating boost plus i think EA dont want to make the Ravens better on offense just b/c they are known for there defense, On the otherhand Kevin Kolb had a good game against the Chiefs Sunday but i know they will give him a rating boost just b/c he play with Eagles and they are more popular than Ravens on Madden
Kolb actually got a boost in this past update too, which also made me more angrier.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

I personally dont think this should even be a question. Because Kolb isn't necessarily worthy of a ratings boost just because of one good game, against the Chiefs.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36

I'd pick Flacco.

It's not a popularity contest. Kolb is probably the most disliked player on the team...

Mr. Pick 6 threw 391 yards, when did Flacco do that? They still base the Ravens on the 01 scale....no offense, all defense. Not fair, but that's just my opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I personally dont think this should even be a question. Because Kolb isn't necessarily worthy of a ratings boost just because of one good game, against the Chiefs.
He was referring to the Saints game, which we got blown out due to lack of ST and D pressure.

He's the first QB EVER to throw 300+ yards in his first two starts, why not get a rating boost?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
He was referring to the Saints game, which we got blown out due to lack of ST and D pressure.

He's the first QB EVER to throw 300+ yards in his first two starts, why not get a rating boost?
Very true, I just for some reason can't see Kolb doing it I'm a McNabb man myself. I'm little biased though, I met McNabb when I was 13 and he has been my hero since.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Kolb played against an average and a horrible defense. Give him a boost when he throws for 300 yards on the ravens or the giants.

You did pay for online roster updates. Do you know why? Thats all Madden really is from year to year, a roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »