Home

INJURIES IN CPU PLAY.

This is a discussion on INJURIES IN CPU PLAY. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
INJURIES IN CPU PLAY.

Did Patch #1 fix the injuries in Cpu vs Cpu play?

The way it is now, there are NO injuries in Cpu vs Cpu play. I haven't play this game in awhile, and just notice the patch finially came out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: INJURIES IN CPU PLAY.

i've seen about 3 minor injuries nothin major although in week 2 of preseason with my RAIDERS McFadden broke his leg and was out for the season.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2kmagic
i've seen about 3 minor injuries nothin major although in week 2 of preseason with my RAIDERS McFadden broke his leg and was out for the season.
He is talking about in the games that you actually watch the CPU vs. CPU game not the other games that are simulated. That answer would be still no injuries which doesn't make sense at all.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

No it's not fixed, and I don't believe they are fixing it for patch #2. I've seen nothing on it, even though I've brought it up dozens of times including tweets.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
Rookie

I just don't understand how in cpu vs. cpu (watch mode) they would take out things like injuries, instant replays after touchdowns, pre-game, post game show (unless you switch the controller beforehand) and most of the cutscenes. This is why they call it watch mode. And I apologize but that broadcast view (that i waited on) is terrible. It looks like I am sitting at the top of the stadium (they need to call it cheap seats view). Camera doesn't even zoom in when play is isolated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKingPK
He is talking about in the games that you actually watch the CPU vs. CPU game not the other games that are simulated. That answer would be still no injuries which doesn't make sense at all.
it would be pretty dumb to just sit there and watch a cpu vs. cpu (watch mode) if ya wanna do that just run in coach mode i dont think the injuries system is broken just turn fatigue up and increase injury slider thats what i did..

Last edited by mike2kmagic; 09-28-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2kmagic
it would be pretty dumb to just sit there and watch a cpu vs. cpu (watch mode) if ya wanna do that just run in coach mode i dont think the injuries system is broken just turn fatigue up and increase injury slider thats what i did..
Why thanks Mike I am sure that was the purpose of this thread for you to come up with your opinion on CPU vs. CPU mode being dumb. I apologize but I didn't see anyone ask what you thought of that mode since there are so many people that have been playing that way for since it was first available as an option. Anyway it was never broken in coach mode only in cpu vs. cpu mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »