Home

AFL Legacy patch

This is a discussion on AFL Legacy patch within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:00 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: AFL Legacy patch

thank you so much, it worked
Old 09-30-2009, 02:21 AM   #10
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Here i was in a good mod.
fixed. Isn't it punny?

[it's almost midnight I should go to be before I get an infraction.]
Old 09-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Thanks dude,it worked like a charm. I wonder if i have to keep doing this if I move the HD to my other 360? Anyhoo, I'll pay it forward!(somehow)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

I just got a refurbished 360 back from Microsoft after my second RROD in 12 months. Now of course my AFL pack won't work. I transferred all of the licences, downloaded it again and it still won't work. To say I'm annoyed would be an understatement. Anyone have the magic trick to sort this out?
Old 10-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #13
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15

I HAVE THE FIX FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain my situation first before I tell you how to fix this. Three days ago I removed my harddrive from my upstairs 360 so i could play downstairs on my backup 360. When I started up Madden 2010 I too got the message about the content being damaged. This came as a shock to me because i have NEVER had any such instances for any game state there was damaged content. I deleted and re-downloaded the AFL DLC thinking that would fix it but NO it didnt. So I went back to my original upstairs 360 to make sure it still worked on that one but to my surprise I got the same damaged content message. So now I am getting frustrated trying to figure this stuff out, i must have re-downloaded that DLC about 8-10 times but to no avail and I also cleared my cache about 3 times. I even went so far as to recover my gamertag and even after that it still didnt work. Now on to the FIX, so now I just decided to do some trial and error, so I decided to move all of my madden 2010 saves(Franchise, Personal Rosters, Online Rosters, Profile) to a memory card and took it out of 360 card slot so the game can start up without loading any files. To my surprise I didnt get the "damaged content" message and I verified that all of the AFL content/features were there and THEY WERE. YIPEEE! So next began my method of cancellation to narrow down the problem. I put my memory card back in the slot and loaded my saves(Profile and personal rosters) and everything worked fine. I quit the game and went back to the dashboard to MOVE all the saves back to the harddrive to start the game backup to see if I got the message again. When the game started this time, the "damaged content" message came back so then I knew then it was a problem with one of my Madden 2010 saves but which one was it???? I first decided to start with deleting the "Online Rosters" save from my harddrive since its easy to get that back. When I started the game again for the 3rd time, to my delight there was no DAMAGE CONTENT message and all AFL DLC content was working.

So to make a loooooong story short, if you encounter this problem just delete your ONLINE ROSTER save and load the game again and it should work fine. Once that happens you can RE-DOWNLOAD the ONLINE Roster and you should have no further problems.

Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »