Home

Slider debate?

This is a discussion on Slider debate? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Slider debate?

What do many here feel regarding sliders .... Im not sure whats better default settings (all-pro, all-madden) or using a slider set

watching a video on this at youtube has me farther confused, whats the popular opinion here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Slider debate?

Many people like using the custom slider sets, but others like using All-Pro/All-Madden. There's no real "popular opinion" because there will be plenty of people willing to come out and defend their choice.

My advice is to try a couple things out and make up your own mind. Try a game or two on All-Pro, and if you don't like it, pick a slider set and try it. I would suggest just picking one slider set and tweaking it until you get what you like. It's highly doubtful that any preexisting slider set will be perfect for you, but they can provide a good starting point for you to make your own little tweaks to make the game better.

Personally I use the Zero Sliders posted by dfos81, with a few adjustments. The biggest adjustment is that I up WR catching to 47-50 for both sides (he has is at 35-38 and guys were just dropping too many wide open passes). Run Blocking/Break Tackle will also need to be lowered post-patch (for Human, the current settings should still be good for CPU).
Old 09-29-2009, 01:21 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Slider debate?

i would recommend using a slider set as a base, and then making tweaks to suit your skill level/style of play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »