Home

Warts...man its ugly

This is a discussion on Warts...man its ugly within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Warts...man its ugly

Just played a game...Saints (me) v. Eagles (CPU)

1. There is a problem with Saints kicker John Carney that messes up CPU AI. Carney has 78 Kick Power. No other starting kicker in the league is rated that low. So the bad AI, says when on the 25...CPU punt. Now this happened when I was down by 3 with 5:00 left, needing a 3 to TIE. Ask Madden had the call as a punt. I accidentally hit and needed to call a TO. Numerous times against the Saints, I have seen CPU try to punt it on 25 yard line....Guess what? Once in Franchise mode, you can't edit Carney anymore to fix it...

2. Banner at Lincoln Field comes up and discusses Bears. It should be the Eagles..

3. CPU 4 times punting between 50 and 40 yard line...touchbacks, no coffin kicks

4. Eagles up by 3...8 minutes left in the 4th...Collinsworth criticizes me for running the ball.

5. Bush 4 catches 125 yards...almost each one uncovered running out of the backfield.

6. 1:40 left in the game, I have no timeouts...should be 3 kneels right? First kneel, then a run with Westbrook...then for some reason they hurryup to run on 3rd down...I stop them get the ball back....luckily I did not score

7. T. Cole gets a tackle...banner comes up for 2...next play he gets the tackle...banner stays at 2....

8. Of course, McNabb throws 45 yard TD bomb...no replay

What I do not understand is that this is the flagship game of the company...and still stupid little stuff like this has been happening for years....what gives??????????

Can the patch correct all of this garbage?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Warts...man its ugly

Two things:

1) there's a Gripes thread stickied for just this kind of post.

2) WTH do warts have to do with Madden???
Old 09-29-2009, 02:29 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9

...MADDEN... NFL... 10...!

E....A...SPORTS...!

....IT'S IN THE GAME!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylawyer
Just played a game...Saints (me) v. Eagles (CPU)

1. There is a problem with Saints kicker John Carney that messes up CPU AI. Carney has 78 Kick Power. No other starting kicker in the league is rated that low. So the bad AI, says when on the 25...CPU punt. Now this happened when I was down by 3 with 5:00 left, needing a 3 to TIE. Ask Madden had the call as a punt. I accidentally hit and needed to call a TO. Numerous times against the Saints, I have seen CPU try to punt it on 25 yard line....Guess what? Once in Franchise mode, you can't edit Carney anymore to fix it...

2. Banner at Lincoln Field comes up and discusses Bears. It should be the Eagles..

3. CPU 4 times punting between 50 and 40 yard line...touchbacks, no coffin kicks

4. Eagles up by 3...8 minutes left in the 4th...Collinsworth criticizes me for running the ball.

5. Bush 4 catches 125 yards...almost each one uncovered running out of the backfield.

6. 1:40 left in the game, I have no timeouts...should be 3 kneels right? First kneel, then a run with Westbrook...then for some reason they hurryup to run on 3rd down...I stop them get the ball back....luckily I did not score

7. T. Cole gets a tackle...banner comes up for 2...next play he gets the tackle...banner stays at 2....

8. Of course, McNabb throws 45 yard TD bomb...no replay

What I do not understand is that this is the flagship game of the company...and still stupid little stuff like this has been happening for years....what gives??????????

Can the patch correct all of this garbage?
This one really annoys me. I have seen this a lot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »