Home

Supersim and franchise history bug

This is a discussion on Supersim and franchise history bug within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Supersim and franchise history bug

I was playing my franchise game against the Saints and I noticed this glitch after a quick pause...

Does anybody see whats wrong with that picture there? Even thought the score at the bottom says Tampa Bay has 28, the score up above says they have 27.

I wonder if Ian or anybody else can shed light on the issue, also is it me or does the franchise history for all the teams seems all screwed up after the patch. For example, I will get history saying how 17 Bengals players are no longer in the NFL after 5 seasons when I could be playing a game with any other teams other than the Bengals. It happens with all the other teams too. This is really annoying to me and I wonder if anyone else is having these problems too. I'm on PS3 by the way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00026-20090930-1849.jpg (91.0 KB, 27 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Supersim and franchise history bug

Spligga I play with the Bears in my offline franchise and I consistently see one Bengal team fact every game. I thought this was a simple coding thing because the names "Bears" and "Bengals" are right next to each alphabetically... sounds like any team will see a Bengal fact... sublimal messages by secret Madden developer Bengal fans? dunno

As for scoring issues, the only bug I notice is when a scoring play is called back due to penalty. I'll see replays of the play that never was, or see the "score" occur under scoring summary. It's never listed in team stats or other screens so it doesn't bother me too much. the highlights thing doesn't really bother me either...I look at it as "this potential scoring play would've happened if some numbnuts didn't clip the defender or something." I've never seen anything that was one point off like your screen shot though...
Old 09-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

ive seen it twice while super simming in game on 360 and lost one of them because of the mistake in scoring.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

See thats what I was afraid of txfalconfan, I'm not trying to have that happen to me in a game. Hopefully somebody at EA can patch both of these issues. I know before the facts were right for the teams before the patch, now they are messed up for almost every team it seems. I hope they get this right!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »