Home

3-4 Personnel Importantance

This is a discussion on 3-4 Personnel Importantance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 3-4 Personnel Importantance

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I am actually playing on slow, is that my problem then? I didnt think it would make a difference but maybe it does. Ive had 2 different people mention lowering CPU Pass Block to 10 so I may try that while leaving everything else the same and see what happens. If that doesnt work then maybe I will raise my pass rush slider some as well. Pass reaction seems like it would only help to raise my int's and not my sacks but Im sure others here have messed around with sliders far more then I have and therefore have a better understanding of what each slider does.

Pass Reaction does impact ints and I would leave it for last, although if the coverage doesn't stay on the WR - the QB can get rid of the ball (or try to as he sees a possible target).

If everyone is blanketed - the QB has nowhere to go with the football.

As far as Slow vs Normal, for some reason, I saw a HUGE increase in pressure on Normal, even without changing a single slider or speed threshold. I'm not sure why - I guess everything resolves faster so blocks break faster, engagement starts and ends faster, animations finish faster (and we know animations mean a lot), and perhaps it all adds up to less time for the QB on a lot of occasions.

Everything else seemed pretty close, but pass rushing was like night and day. I had to go all the way from 80 to 30 on my pass rushing just to get it what I would consider realistic for sacks over a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »