Home

I finally gave up on that crap

This is a discussion on I finally gave up on that crap within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: I finally gave up on that crap

Ok goodbye bro lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside63
Well, this year I really had hope, that they might get it right, finally - after years where the last gen version gave much better experience than current version.

But after dozens and dozens of games played, nothing really has changed when it comes to the cpu cheating.

Need examples?

I took some decent sliders from here, but played with standard settings like pro, all pro as well, just to make sure, that what I experienced is nit directly related to sliders.

First, wheneve you make a nice play, lets say you break a 10 or 12 yard run, while facing your own endzone, 3 out of 5 times you will get a penalty destroying it. I have seen this so often, I really get tired of that sh*t.

Yes, this might happen in reality from time to time - but not 3 or more out of 5.

Ever made a sack? Usually this is something you may see rather seldom. 9 out of 10 RoboQB will get rid of the ball just in time, mainly even COMPLETE the pass, usually for crucial first downs.

Said that, you rarely get into position of making a sack, because usually the pocket will give RoboQB time forever to check down the field - while your own pocket breaks down immediately, of course.

Same goes with tackling. Usually your defenders - even if they are Patrick Willis - will miss some vital tackles during the game. You hardly see that on the cpu side - no matter how crappy that team is.

I could go on forever with that "strange" things happening - usually on YOUR side of the ball - but Im tired.

I might not be - related to age maybe - any kind of stick artist. Though a lot of things Ive seen within the last weeks dont have anything to do with stick skills. Normally I dont even play on D, so its all AI.

Resumee? This will be the last madden I ever bought... I finally lost hope in that game...

Oh I almost forgot, the MOST annoying thing is, whatever you audible, the CPU will react almost PERFCET to it... Never again may someone say, the cpu does NOT exactly know what you called...
Old 10-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 13

Madden has made strides with 2010 but there is still many more to be made. In saying that the improvement from Madden 2009 to 2010 is more then i expected. You can tell that they really tried to improve the game rather than saying one thing and doing another like in past versions. There are some areas of the game that im disappointed with the main one being that the Offline Franchise Mode really lacks true depth desired by most fans but overall the they have built a new foundation to improve on with Madden 2010.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #11
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

This is turning into a Madden vs 2K thread. Closed
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »