Home

Draft question

This is a discussion on Draft question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Packin what your lackin

OVR: 3
Draft question

Does the potential of rookies coming to the NFL change every time you load them from NCAA. I have a CAP from NCAA that was a stud and I try to bring him into the league and he is a 60 -70 2 different times i tried it. I was wanting to know if there was a way to change a setting back in NCAA to make him 1st pick 1st round material any time I load his year into the franchise. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I want Madden to go back to they way it was that if the rookies was a stud in college. hes is close to a stud in madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Draft question

well, what is his potential?
Old 10-03-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmattick54
Does the potential of rookies coming to the NFL change every time you load them from NCAA. I have a CAP from NCAA that was a stud and I try to bring him into the league and he is a 60 -70 2 different times i tried it. I was wanting to know if there was a way to change a setting back in NCAA to make him 1st pick 1st round material any time I load his year into the franchise. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I want Madden to go back to they way it was that if the rookies was a stud in college. hes is close to a stud in madden

If you are looking for the realistic side of things a rookie doesn't always perform at the same level for any number of reasons. He could not be as strong or as quick and needs a year or two to get acclimated to the league. A player sometimes gets overrated and is simply a bust at the next level( Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith,Cade McNown,Marcus Nash,etc,...) If the guys come in really high in my mind that would take away the fun factor of building the player up. My 3bitz...
Old 10-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 23

If you are meaning in Franchise mode, then yes. The potentials and ages change every time you back out w/out saving an reload the class. I had to do this a few times to get the Pouncey twins to have the same age. One would come in 20 and the other would be 24. Kinda sucks. I was going to make Mark Herzlich a sophmore RS in NCAA so it would take a few classes for him to be in my franchise. I think he will play again. But his age would be screwed off though. Its bad enough you have the whole Michael Crabtree issue as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »