Home

Anyone else have this happen?

This is a discussion on Anyone else have this happen? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Anyone else have this happen?

Playin this guy online, up 14-7 in the 2nd, get tackled at the 1st down marker and the game just sits there looking at the players in the huddle and I can't do anything. After watchin this for 5 min I had to hit the ps button and quit the game. I restarted the game and it had given me a loss and I now have a 10% DNF ( I was 5-2 with 0% DNF).

Anyone else have this problem?

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Text: (910) 770-1533
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone else have this happen?

I've had something similar happen to me. Did you try pausing the game? That usually returns the game to normal for me.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Rookie

It would not do anything. Tried pausing and everything. It was like it was about to go to the chain-gang scene but it never did.

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Old 10-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFanboy
It would not do anything. Tried pausing and everything. It was like it was about to go to the chain-gang scene but it never did.
i hate when this type of stuff happens to me in madden online, really kicks you off.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

this has happened to me

the key is to send your opponent a PM and ask what happened. When they say IDK wait a minute and then say "I'm just gonna shut off my PS3 and quit. Wait another minute. Then PM them and say "I quit"

when you tell them they'll shut there PS3 off too and then the quit message will pop up on your screen asking whether you want to continue vs CPU...and you know the rest. Do continue vs CPU and finish the game and get the W. It's the only way. One of you is going to get the loss. Just make them believe you really did quit and they'll think nothing will happen. Yeah it's mean but I would rather them get the loss then me.

works like a charm!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
this has happened to me

the key is to send your opponent a PM and ask what happened. When they say IDK wait a minute and then say "I'm just gonna shut off my PS3 and quit. Wait another minute. Then PM them and say "I quit"

when you tell them they'll shut there PS3 off too and then the quit message will pop up on your screen asking whether you want to continue vs CPU...and you know the rest. Do continue vs CPU and finish the game and get the W. It's the only way. One of you is going to get the loss. Just make them believe you really did quit and they'll think nothing will happen. Yeah it's mean but I would rather them get the loss then me.

works like a charm!
I wish I would have thought of that. I take pride in not quiting games and when it made my DNF go up, it really got under my skin.

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Old 10-04-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
this has happened to me

works like a charm!
Don't you also have the option to not count the game? I can't remember because I haven't played online in a while. If you do have the option why not just not count the game?
Old 10-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
Don't you also have the option to not count the game? I can't remember because I haven't played online in a while. If you do have the option why not just not count the game?
i guess you can do that too

it would depend on the score though. if i was winning and it was the 2nd half i'd take the W.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »