Home

Madden passing changes for M11

This is a discussion on Madden passing changes for M11 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden passing changes for M11

I hope there is something simular to "maximum passing" in 2k. Or give us a passing system that uses both the R2 and L2 button one is for power (the farther you press it down the harder you throw) and the other button works as a trajectary button (the farther you press it in the straighter the pass) and you use both to controll how you want to throw the ball to any receiver soo you choose your power and trajectory and press the receiver icon you want the ball to go to. fin
Old 10-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #18
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Route. Based. Passing.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #19
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipwondah33

I'd like the directional passing system to be tweaked where if I see the defender playing inside right shoulder on a comeback, I should be able to put the ball on his left shoulder away where he can only get the ball. On out patterns one of two things have happened when I throw one. Either the DB is stride for stride with my WR and he jumps it intercepting it or my WR is open and I hit him. In both cases if I should be able to put the ball where my receiver can either get it or its going out of bounds far away from the defender.
That's funny but what your asking for already existed. It was with the vision cone on last gen madden.

The vision cone didn't only serve as a feature that would highlight the area or receiver you wanted to throw to but it allowed for you to throw up to 9 different areas of the receiver.

You had the option of throwing the ball: Up, down, left, right, 11 O'clock, 1 O'clock,
5 O'clock, 7 O'clock, and directly to the center of them.

Anyway you want to play with the flexibility mentioned above just play last gen Madden.

Madden 08 on the PC is solid and cost less $10.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #20
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
That only happen when throwing to the flats. And just because a QB knows where every body is on the field doesn't mean he can see everyone on the field. With Peyton, you still had to move cone a little bit.

They should make every cone the same size, and make smarter QB's cone switch faster from on receiver to the next than stupid ones. That way it will be harder to get to your 3rd or 4th read with a dumb quarterback.
I agree making the cone one size for all, and it should only highlight 1 wr at a time.

To make up for a qb awareness should not be reflected in the cone.

When your controlling the QB then the awareness should not matter. It is you playing with him. Awareness should only matter when playing the cpu and seeing that a qb with low awareness doesn't check down on all of his reads as much as a qb with high awareness, and a low awareness QB tends to stare down his wr too much. That is what awareness should effect and should only go into play when you play the CPU, not a friend or when your controlling the QB yourself.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
That's funny but what your asking for already existed. It was with the vision cone on last gen madden.

The vision cone didn't only serve as a feature that would highlight the area or receiver you wanted to throw to but it allowed for you to throw up to 9 different areas of the receiver.

You had the option of throwing the ball: Up, down, left, right, 11 O'clock, 1 O'clock,
5 O'clock, 7 O'clock, and directly to the center of them.

Anyway you want to play with the flexibility mentioned above just play last gen Madden.

Madden 08 on the PC is solid and cost less $10.
I never really tried to play with the vison cone, actually wasn't into Madden all that serious back then. Generally played NCAA when in its golden years.

lol I may just have to pick that up man.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »