Home

Flats fixed in patch 2?

This is a discussion on Flats fixed in patch 2? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Flats fixed in patch 2?

Quick question for you guys, has there been any news on if the "flats" issue will be fixed in patch 2?

I have been enjoying Madden for the most part this year, but I enjoy playing on-line and the fact the flats are always open unless you run a cover 2 zone (even then you can still hit the RB in the flat) is just ruining the game for me. It is impossible to run man defense or blitz at all because the defensive player cannot get to the flat fast enough, unless you manually control them. I am willing to bet that 80% of passes thrown on-line are thrown to the RB out of the backfield into the flats.

Last edited by ch46647; 10-06-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Flats fixed in patch 2?

I would say too look in the patch notes, but personally I have not been able too find them using the search function, so I can't answer your question. I'm curious too find out when they submitted the patch so that I have an idea of when it will be released. It usually takes scea and microsoft up to 3 weeks form my experience to test and approve the patch after submission.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 10-07-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

99.999 percent of the pass thrown online is to the flat and cover 2 cant stop because the rb is going to break th tackjle 99.99 percent of the time. i also which that they can fix the nano bs. i rarely find someone that nano on madden 09 every body nano on madden 10.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

madden 10 online is flat out annoying because of all the nano and the broken flat. shegs4bears am with you i also rarely find someone that nano on madden 09.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 21

I was under the impression that they were dealt with in the first patch. I stress dealt with more than fixed. The RB will now "jog" to the line and start some routes past the line of scrimmage.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »