Home

The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you away)

This is a discussion on The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you away) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you a

Sucks dude, but that's the magic of Ben Roethlisberger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you a

Holy crap dude, that sucks for you. i have a situation simialr to that but no where near as dramatic. well, im in week 9 of the regular season. its my created team, the Rye Cove Vipers (99 overall) vs the St. Louis Rams (70 somethin overall). well believe it or not i had went the whole season without the opposing team scoring on me (and no im not cheating, all the rules were on and everything) so anyway, its the 3rd quarter and im winning 255-0 (as usual haha) well they get a huge drive and Mark Bulger throws a friggin 25 yard TD pass over all my defense for a freakin TD. i know its not bad at all but it made me pretty mad at the time lol
Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #43
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscure_phoenix9
Holy crap dude, that sucks for you. i have a situation simialr to that but no where near as dramatic. well, im in week 9 of the regular season. its my created team, the Rye Cove Vipers (99 overall) vs the St. Louis Rams (70 somethin overall). well believe it or not i had went the whole season without the opposing team scoring on me (and no im not cheating, all the rules were on and everything) so anyway, its the 3rd quarter and im winning 255-0 (as usual haha) well they get a huge drive and Mark Bulger throws a friggin 25 yard TD pass over all my defense for a freakin TD. i know its not bad at all but it made me pretty mad at the time lol

Not fun
Old 10-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #44
OS Member #242

gopadres's Arena

OVR: 22

I think a loss like that is actually really cool. It adds to the experience and makes for some drama in your franchise. So next year, you're gunning for the Broncos!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

im sorry man. just more fuel to the fire next season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #46
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm glad many of you are seeing the excitement in a play like that rather than calling it a glitch....I just got hit with a final second field goal and lost....you can see the outcome of my game by checking out my Packers dynasty in my sig.....very exciting....and it has highlight video of the game too...

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscure_phoenix9
How can you be having fun winning a game 255-0? Lol. When I'm having fun in madden, the game always seems to be competitive and close. Obviously I wasn't having much fun when Roethlisbeger threw that TD pass; my jaw literally dropped. But, if I had a franchise like yours, I would find myself simming the game by the end of the first quarter.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:10 AM   #48
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Ahh, man, what a heart-wrenching loss. I had an OT loss to the Texans like that and I *narrowly* just won Super Bowl XLV against the Cardinals when they missed a last second 53 field goal, letting me hold onto my 38-37 victory. I just about leaped out of my seat when the kick went wide, haha. It's rare that the game can get you passionate about its outcome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »