Home

The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you away)

This is a discussion on The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you away) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you a

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopadres
I think a loss like that is actually really cool. It adds to the experience and makes for some drama in your franchise. So next year, you're gunning for the Broncos!
I'm now in year 5 in my franchise playing in the NFC divisional round of the playoffs and the Broncos are in the AFC divisional round. We will see how this all plays out.....
Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #50
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The most heartbreaking loss I've ever experienced in madden (this will blow you a

Wow that sucks lol. I've started using a 3 man deep with man to man cover wayyyy loose cuz i've found that it's possible for receivers to slip behind the prevent.

This play kinda reminded me of my experience in Head Coach 09 though. My rookie QB led me to the NFC championship game and hooked up with Mario Manningham on a hail mary with no time left to force overtime. It was an amazing feeling since I didn't even do it. I couldn't believe my guys pulled it off.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 12-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #51
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't see why some people even consider this comeback AI. If this happened in the humans favor then it would be considered a great game with an amazing ending but if the cpu makes a play like this it's always COMEBACK AI, lol!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #52
Pro

OVR: 13

lol at those uni's...

that sucks man. d lo going out at the start of the game probably cost it for you. probably would've scored more than once.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #53
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

yeah, cause ya know, we've NEVER in the history of the NFL seen a tipped pass caught :rollseyes:

Great ending to a great game man! It sucks you came out on the losing end, but man what a photogenic moment!

I had a heart wrenching loss last night game 2 of my week 2 game at home to open the new stadium against the Giants. Lost 43-31...was driving down the field under 2 minutes left at my 28 yard line had someone come open, threw it and Corey Webster (or jason webster, whatever the hell his name is) jumped the pass and took it back for a pick 6, to seal the game. Just couldn't get it done. Romo had 426 yards 2 tds, and 4 picks. He was leading us down the field, we came back from a 34-9 defecit, and had it at 34-31, Giants drove down in 5 minutes and added a field goal after defense stopped them on 3 downs from the 2 yard line. I had the chance to seal the deal, but the interception just ended that. The best play of the game, by far, down 34-24 with 8 minutes left. I got the ball after a punt on my 10 yard line. I call a QB Sonya Check out of shot gun. I scramble to the right cause they bring a linebacker untouched off the edge, he comes for me, I barely get away, and I see Roy Williams completely torch the defender...defender was running press on Roy and he juked past him and went on a streak down the sideline...I put it up and hit Roy in stride and he takes it 90 yards for the touchdown...i was going nuts! i never hit big passes like that, it was great. The game played great, except for 1 thing. Freaking Brandon jacobs...219 yards rushing, I could not do anything against him.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 10

Brought back to life!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »