Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Any hope for the pistol in M11?
Old 10-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Is the 3-4 defense finally going to get looked into? I hate how you can stick any player at those positions not matter how unrealistic it might seem and still have it "work". <---- Which brings me to the point that is really not working the way that it should. Is this going to get looked into Madden 11?

*Actual time may vary.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Nope, I'm still at the helm for Madden NFL 11.
Awesome, that's the way it should be.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #100
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Nope, I'm still at the helm for Madden NFL 11.
Sweet! Im glad to know you are still on Ian.BTW I'm loving the gameplay! Best gameplay I have ever played IMO.And loving the Presentation too!

Back on Topic: Will we EVER be able to change teams mid-Franchise? I'd like the ability to get fired too.I have had my team
-200mill and no consequences.

Really hope you guys can answer this for me.

Thanks for all your input Ian ,it is def welcomed from me
Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #101
Banned

OVR: 1

Ian, why is it so hard to audible to onside kick recover when playing online?

Why do so many screen passes (both rb and wr) go for huge yards? I mean if a screen is completed against a blitz thats one thing but there are far too many screen plays going for big yards against basic non gambling defenses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 7

I too am interested to know if we will ever be able to switch between franchises without controlling all 32 teams manually. Would also like to see owners/coaches fired for poor performance.

Last edited by Dfiant1; 10-14-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why is there no Field Degradation?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #104
Banned

OVR: 14

What happened to the blog features?

So what happened to "defenders must see the ball to pick it off"? I still have DBS running with their back to the ball and then magically jump and catch it for an interception. Speaking of interceptions because of cheesers DBS have a better advantage at the ball - the whole Strafe catching well made it at least FAIR so both players can look at the ball and be able to jump and catch it - but nope DBS can still can turn on the drop of the dime and get the pick. And defenders once they have the ball in their hands NEVER DROP IT! NEVER! Why is it WRS can catch the ball and then drop it but DBS can't? You mean to tell me DBS have better hands than WRS! Jesus if you see it on sunday dont see it in madden!

What happened to Adaptive A.I.? Me and a friend were playing and tested this out - I ran the same play all game (btw there is a play that works 99.9% of the time) and you know what we had seen - the player open EVERY TIME! He went cover 2, cover 3, man to man, all kinds of plays and never did the AI catch on and stop it. Pathetic!

Also why are WRS still jumping for the ball? Why! Too many times I have a nice first down but the fact they jump for a ball that they have no business jumping for negates the play. And what's up with that catch animation where you catch the ball and the WR makes that little juke move?

I have yet to see guys know where the sideline is! They still run out of bounds and have no idea where the sideline is! And that animation where they break a tackle and run out of bounds - PATHETIC!

The "you can still throw it when hit" yeah your right A FING LOB! You know how many games I had lost because of that? Why not have the ball go to the dirt more times than a lob - it happens in real life A LOT! How many pop flies do you see in a real life game? 1-2 a SEASON? How many in madden - 2-3 a QUARTER!

Online Franchise is a complete joke - but hey it's your first attempt

How did you guys fix flat routes - oh make the RB WALK past the los - no joke they actually WALK and then take off - making them almost useless!

Zones are too deep and again USELESS! You can abuse slants all day and win 99.9% of the time and with no adaptive AI well yeah it sucks

Run blocking is still and always has been HORRENDOUS! Ian go play 2k5 that's what I want

Did you know about your little glitch on defense? Oh no theres no glitches or money moves in madden - wrong! Take a DE and second the ball is hiked hold down on the right thumbstick he will do a shoulder shrug and get by the OL and be able to cleanly hit the QB almost every time.

Your whole "look a player can break out of a gang tackle thing" is pure CRAP! Why? Because defenders stand there CLUELESS! I had 3 guys IN FRONT OF THE RB and they watch him break free and go to the endzone. PURE CRAP!

The fight for the fumble - so horrendous - oh look your guy has a clear shot to scoop and score what does he do DIVE ON THE FRIGGIN BALL SO GUESS WHAT - A FIGHT FOR THE FUMBLE CAN HAPPEN! When clearly your guy landed on the ball and actually should have picked it up and ran - great feature EA!

Warp catches happen still a lot - throw a crossing route and just throw a little bit away and the guy will again warp to the ball - pure joke!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »