Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #129
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
Again, just to be clear. Releasing details on what might be in patch 2 HAS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH MOST OF THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED HERE. Ian, please let us know if you intend on addressing these question, if not, i'm pretty done with the whole "developer interaction" thing. If you need somone to organize these q's, I have no problem with that.
Whoa, Ian updated this thread earlier in the week and they have an eye on this thread. I wouldn't confuse Patch #2 details vs questions in this thread. Ian already stated that an Intern at EA has organized the questions. Now, they need to take time out of their busy day and answer those questions.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #130
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It's been stated in a thread on here and on Ian's Twitter that the patch is not in 3rd party hands, yet.
it's funny because, when the 1st patch was released people were asking about patch #2, and i remember stating it would probably be out about NFL playoff time. they seem to be about on that pace.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Whoa, Ian updated this thread earlier in the week and they have an eye on this thread. I wouldn't confuse Patch #2 details vs questions in this thread. Ian already stated that an Intern at EA has organized the questions. Now, they need to take time out of their busy day and answer those questions.
I guess i'm confused then. If they do intend on answering these questions, that is cool. I guess I assumed that by him linking the blog to the patch 2 details, that was his way of saying "here are some answers". I hope i'm wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #132
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Quick FYI - we are (still) in the process of collecting all these and getting them answered, both here and at the EA forums. We've got a design intern now so he's helping out.

These will be answered before too long...this thread isn't being ignored. Thanks.

Here's Ian's response earlier in the thread.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #133
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

patch looks great, what about the Lineman not being able to pick up the blitzes right over the center?
Old 10-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #134
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
You can't be serious. How is Ian supposed to respond to most of these questions? 95% of the comments are complaints about the quality of Madden's gameplay -- the sort of gameplay that's always been part of the Madden experience (suction blocking, ratings that meaning nothing, etc.) It's like buying a Chrysler and then complaining it's not a BMW, lol.
wow..I wish I was the car saleman when you pull up on the lot.
So according to you, it's crazy that we even question the gameplay and flaws that we notice in the game?

Last edited by roots3003; 10-17-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #135
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
So according to you, it's crazy that we even question the gameplay and flaws that we notice in the game?
I was responding to the guy who criticized Ian's reply as unsatisfactory.

As for games having issues, I critique games all the time. I rent games, try them out, and decide if they're worth purchasing. But I'm not stupid -- if they're full of flaws, I don't buy them. Anyone who rushed out and bought Madden, and who is now insisting this and that needs fixing, got exactly what they chose to pay for.

BTW, it's the people who unthinkingly rush out and buy these games who pave the way for EA to release a sub-par football game year after year. What's really going on here is you're paying $70 every year for the privilege of complaining about wasting $70.

Last edited by baa7; 10-17-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 6
so this is the new criticism leveled at those that complain about the game, that people should rent the game first?

when does it end? 95 percent of the questions in this thread are legit questions. why cant madden figure out playoffs properly? why have an IR if it serves no point? legit questions, not just flames
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »