Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #145
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyJim76
Sorry man, I misread ya. I was bitter and thought you were goading people or something.

They aren't going to say anything negative about the game at all.
Yeah sorry, I'm not one to use a lot of smileys. But I sincerely do think the real and bigger problem here is people keep buying these games. Just stop. EA is not going to change what Madden is or how it plays until their bottomline starts to take a hit.

And your last sentence above is spot on. Threads like this are a complete waste of time. If anything, the developers might use a couple of suggestions here to improve the online experience or something. But only because they see a way of making it more profitable, and not because it has to do with addressing consumer concerns. No more illusions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #146
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

IAN, Is Franchise weather going to be tuned for more variety in patch 2? Would like to see random weather instead of preset weather conditions, like when you restart a franchise it is not the same exact weather as it was before you restarted.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #147
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by leereezy
i got a feeling that thread is for show.

heck they got an intern to round up these questions.

we all know nothing of substance will be answered.

the devs know what is wrong. they lurk on this site.

it's real funny cause someone will ask a legit question and the devs will answer the most obscure one in that thread, bypassing the other 3 serious questions that preceded the one they answered.

imo.

it's the culture over there, these guys have been making this game for awhile. all they did was shuffle people around but the culture still remains.

you can't change the culture of things over night, well you could but i don't think ea wants to fire everybody and bring in some new blood.

now with all of that said, i think we might have to wait till madden11 to see where this franchise is going.

if all these problems or most of them are still present in that game then father help us all.
You are absolutely right. Someone will have a legit question like about WR/DB interaction or Run Blocking and the thread will turn into like 8 pages and Ian will go through and answer the one question nobody cares about except the guy who asked it.

But honestly, I don't think we will ever get a Madden with solid gameplay mechanics. Because A) this game is flawed right down to it's foundation, and B) they will not make big gameplay changing changes because they are afraid to scare away casual gamers (probably the bulk of their audience).
Old 10-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #148
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Please fix co-op online disconnections. this was an advertised feature, yet no one can play it because at some point in every game you will get disconnected no matter how good your internet connection is. this is not an issue with any other game mode, just online co-op.

co-op was the only reason me and my brother (living on different coasts) bought this game and we cant even finish one game of co-op. no one else can either. I was hoping this would be addressed by the first patch!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #149
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
I was responding to the guy who criticized Ian's reply as unsatisfactory.

As for games having issues, I critique games all the time. I rent games, try them out, and decide if they're worth purchasing. But I'm not stupid -- if they're full of flaws, I don't buy them. Anyone who rushed out and bought Madden, and who is now insisting this and that needs fixing, got exactly what they chose to pay for.

BTW, it's the people who unthinkingly rush out and buy these games who pave the way for EA to release a sub-par football game year after year. What's really going on here is you're paying $70 every year for the privilege of complaining about wasting $70.
Lol.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #150
Raz
Banned

OVR: 2

Whazup Ian, busy much?
One question Ian- Wouldnt be better if you made madden a 2 disk game i.e more expensive and alot better ?
Old 10-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #151
Banned

OVR: 4

Ian, you think it's fair that when I play online that I can substitute in my fastest Cornerback (such as Cromartie or Champ Bailey) in at WR to give myself a plethora of weapons on offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #152
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLateralLine
Ian, you think it's fair that when I play online that I can substitute in my fastest Cornerback (such as Cromartie or Champ Bailey) in at WR to give myself a plethora of weapons on offense?
Didn't Champ Bailey dabble at WR when he was younger?

It might not be fair, but it's realistic. I'd imagine they're just as difficult to cover as the speedsters at WR (i'm looking at you Johnny Knox).
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »