Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Man, this "intern" sure takes a long time to organize some questions. I'd be more than willing to help, and i'm sure I could have a list of all the unique Q's in this thread in about 2 hours.
1) How come it seems like the stats and halftime highlights are in fast forward on some games?
Old 10-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

My question is just a slider/settings question, which may be one of those 1-guy only questions, but I seriously just would like to know...

Devs said that on All-Pro and All-Madden that if the Speed Diff setting was at '50', then the speeds of the players on the field were to match the actual speeds without unrealistic 40-yard dash times for the slowest players. But on Rookie and Pro, there would be much more of a difference. I want the realistic Speed Diffs, but I use Custom settings. My Custom settings make my Pass, Rush, Pass Def and Rush Def either 11 or 12 overall. So, what should the Speed Diff slider be set at to get realistic speeds as the All-Pro and All-Madden settings are set at?

[Note to interested readers: this comes from EA Sports InsideBlog article entitled "Creating 'Sim-Style' Gameplay in Madden NFL 10".]
Old 10-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 6

How does the game decide who makes the Hall of Fame? (It looks like # of SB appearances is not a factor)

How does the game decide which play makes it has a highlight? (IOW why do I see a 4 yd run instead of a 20 yd td pass?)

As an aside, I hope in Madden 11 at the very least the replays are in chronological order.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 4

I guees I need to bump this again.
It seems this thread will be lost in obscurity before our helpful EA intern gets their act together.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 6

Is it possible for a new, drafted player to NEVER progress? I just drafted a QB who had a 79 OVR and with B rating. I started him (he had better overall accuracy attributes than my current qb, who is around 86 OVR). He ended up with 3500+ yds, 30+ tds, 13ish ints, and didn't progress at all. I

Now I don't really need or want him to progress too much (he gets the job done, and he'll come cheap ) but I was really shocked.

Also, is there a reason why, under "depth chart" the third WR is considered a starter, but the second MLB is considered second string?
Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #158
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I didn't see this mentioned.

Why can't I Config. Controller buttons on PS3? Not sure if its on 360. This is a 1st for me, all other Maddens would let you configure.

I don't like the fact that I use a D-lineman to get off a block and b/c the R3 is the same as the hit-stick, I get the hit stick animation and that leads to the qb ridding the ball right away.

Or at least move the d-lineman blk shedding moves to buttons again(ex. L1 & R1).

Also I would like to see a few game highlights on those games in Extra Point

Thanks Ian!
Old 10-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #159
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Bump it on up. Ian, Larry, please check above post. Thanks guys for starting this thread.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:34 AM   #160
Banned

dfos81's Arena

bump
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »