Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 05:36 AM   #185
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

I would like to know what the coach scheme sliders actually do. Mainly the "priority" sliders at the very bottom.

Oh, and I still dont get the griping over the ads, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 07:32 AM   #186
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Oh, and I still dont get the griping over the ads, lol.
That's ok, I don't get you not getting it. lol
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #187
Banned

OVR: 11

This thread is almost a month old and we still have nothing yet. That's amazing, now I feel like an idiot once again
Old 11-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #188
Banned

OVR: 4

I know right. I sold my copy anyways. The pop-up ad's happening every play REALLY felt like a slap in the face, especially since I rented the game first and did not see any in game pop-up's. In all honesty, that is false advertising. I guess this is just the icing on the cake. Ian speciffically asked fot this thread and has not stepped up to the plate. All my trust/confidence in EA has been lost.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #189
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genuinely Fake

2. Retractable roofs. This one isn't a big deal but it is a little frustrating when you use a team like Indy or Dallas. Regardless of the weather these retractable roof stadiums are always closed in franchise mode.

Not true, I played last game of the season last night with dallas vs eagles, it was raining and they had the roof open, so it rained in the stadium.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #190
Banned

What happened to this thread. I'm really pissed that we took time out to post our questions and this gets completely ignored. This is a real slap in the face. If you want to know what EA thinks of their consumers, just refer to this unanswered thread. Unbelievable
Old 11-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #191
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
What happened to this thread. I'm really pissed that we took time out to post our questions and this gets completely ignored. This is a real slap in the face. If you want to know what EA thinks of their consumers, just refer to this unanswered thread. Unbelievable
EA is on vacation. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #192
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
EA is on vacation. lol.
Still?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »