Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

When can we expect more attention to Offline franchise? Specifically features from HeadCoach09. Is next year an unrealistic expectation?

Who prioritizes the features and what gets added or fixed per version?
Old 10-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Yea I have a BIG question:

Ready?

Where in the world are the devs? We haven't heard from them in about a month now. Ian? Josh? Anyone?

What is the STATUS of PATCH #2?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
I started a thread a while back about questions regarding Madden 10. A lot of the posts in this thread are simply complaints preceeded by "why is it that..." and not really questions about how the game works.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-10-a.html
What is the difference between Advanced and Hardcore play calling?

How do the player attribute ratings truley interact?

How do the CPU skill and Player skill balance?

What is the true default skill setting the game is supposed to be tuned for? (All-Pro?)

What is the limping towards the end of long runs now?

What does Awareness do specifically?

How exactly does the Defensive Spotlight really work?

Please stay on topic, almost all of the threads on this topic have been legit questions so there is no reason to say otherwise. If people have complaints and phrase them into a question, that is fine. We are just trying to stay away from flaming, attacks, etc.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 4

1) Is Madden required by the NFL to release a new game every year? It seems like it would be benificial to both parties to take 2 years to make a more refined product.

2) Any plans to fix the animation where the reciever catches the ball over the wrong shoulder?

3) Can make the cpu QB spend more time under center before the snap? In real life they usually take 4-5 seconds, so it's a real buzz kill when in Madden the cpu quick snaps every time.

Last edited by roots3003; 10-08-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

why can't we sub who's on kick off and punt coverage teams, the problem is many starters are showing up there and then they are too fatgued to play either defense or offense. Example- Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw shows up on both, he never does in real life but why pay attention to detail.

secondly, for some reason the same ahmad bradshaw shows up playing d back in dime and combo coverages...seriously? he;s not on the depth chart for d back, yet there he is on the field and the only way to sub him out is to do it each play which leaves you no time to pick a defensive play. it's insane...why can't you pause, sub them out and then continue, or why can't the freakin depth chart just work the way it's intended to
Old 10-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 2

Just reading this post, from all you guys, and your ideas, has me so hyped, to think how good this game could be, if all your points were in the game, could you imagine how great the game would be, just my two cents, maybe you guys should make the game.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Yea I have a BIG question:

Ready?

Where in the world are the devs? We haven't heard from them in about a month now. Ian? Josh? Anyone?
Ummm, Ian had a few posts in here yesterday. He has a new job title and along with that more responsibilities. It was Ian that suggested to format the questions this way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #32
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
1) Is Madden required by the NFL to release a new game every year? It seems like it would be benificial to both parties to take 2 years to make a more refined product.

The above question has been stated or asked in this forum several times. I'm sure EA won't even consider releasing a game every two years because of a few reasons.

1) The stockholders of EA would raise a stink if that ever happened because Madden is EA's cash cow.

2) I'm sure the license with the NFL demands they come out with a yearly game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »