Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
I know it's been asked before, but personally, I would like to see what Ian has to say about it. The more feedback from him, the better.
If you want to hear the same feedback from Ian, fine.

I was just trying to lay it out the logical reasons.

Imagine if you are a stockholder in EA, and EA announces that instead of producing their cash cow once every year, they will now produce the game once every two years.

Do you think any stockholders will hang onto EA's stock? Not if they want to make money, they won't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 1
Ian will we ever be able to use the afl effects online with other users who purchased the afl pack? Thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #43
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpope22
Ian will we ever be able to use the afl effects online with other users who purchased the afl pack? Thanks

Dude, chill out don't need to ask the same question 3 times when this is one of the last things the devs need to worry about.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 7

Can you tell us when Injured Reserve will work. Or please let us know it will never be fixed so we can stop asking.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 13

1) Why are we not allowed to edit certain things about players (age, height, weight, experience)?

2) Why, within offline franchise, can we not edit players? It would be especially useful if we could edit ratings and potential.

3) Is anything being done about current roster limitations? I'm referring specifically to minimum limits for each position as well as total roster size.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #46
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Why were we lied to about team specific sounds being in the game and about franchise scheduling being fixed? These two things were in an interview you did with gameinformer and an EA prerelease FAQ.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 4

1) Is progressive weather going to be added/fixed in Patch 2?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

1. Are there any plans on changing how OL progress/regress in franchise mode, given the rarity of pancakes?

2. Are punters, placekickers punished (ie, they regress) if they belong to a team that is successful and don't punt a lot/score a lot of tds?(In other words, if they don't punt/kick field goals a lot, will they regress?)

3. When Ian tested pass rushing, what was the rationale of choosing the predator defense (which is more like a 4-3) instead of a "pure" 3-4?

4. I have a drafted player (Tez Mitchell, in case you're wondering) who progressed for a few years, then stayed stable, then went up one point with inferior stats. I'm happy he went up, but is there any guess as to why that happens?

5. Run Blocking. I sometimes run a play (Near formation:Weak toss) in which instead of blocking the defender he's initially running to (say, the OLB), the fullback will instead run in to the inside and block someone who's not even close to the play (say, the IL or dt). Why does this happen?

6. When can we the players expect to see additions in the franchise mode that's been seen in other games e.g. trading for future draft picks, seeing the team salary years in advance, seeing impact a potential player contract will have on the team salary for several years, etc).

7. Why is it the AI will accept a trade of my first round pick for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd and why hasn't this been fixed yet?

Last edited by raguel; 10-08-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »