Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

• Why does the ball move so slow when you pass the ball?
  • Why is there so many fumbles?
  • Why is EVERY QB in this game got a VERY SLOW RELEASE? I mean every QB throws the ball extremely slow.
  • Why is so may Int's? How can I use Hasselbeck WITHOUT any pressure at all and throw a 10 yard pass and have it so far off target when his passing accuracy is in the 80's?
  • Why does every off target pass go right to a DB???
  • Why does the AI bite on play action even though my opponent has no run game? And why does EVERYONE BITE ON PA?
  • Why is every Int a return for a TD???
  • Why doesn't the D-Line have more of an impact in this game?
  • WHY IS THERE SO MANY INJURIES????????
  • Why didn't you guys have Sliders as an option in Online Franchises?
  • Why was all the Franchise perks left out of the Online Franchise?

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
  • Why does every off target pass go right to a DB???
  • Why does the AI bite on play action even though my opponent has no run game? And why does EVERYONE BITE ON PA?

QFT.I can't believe I forgot those. What's the point of drafting players with high play recog if the players always fall for PA?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #51
Negative Vibe Merchant

pilonv1's Arena

OVR: 8

Why are dropped backwards passes to the flats not counted as fumbles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 49

My concerns

-sideline catches and annimations

-morphing of ball and players

-the annimation tackles that go one direction, then another for no reason

-players that get a motion shift or speed burst to make or break a play.

-the QB duck passes have gone from unrealistic lob passes, to miracle receptions and interceptions. Couldnt a pass just be bad, or to the ground for the most part, like in real football? A Int on one of these duck passes should be a awesome experience, not a here goes the duck interception again...yawn

-Qb passes still seam to float a little. really would like to feel the bullet passes, and lob passes more.

-fix some of these cutscenes that are clearly broken, like the disapearing phone, terrible crowd models in some, etc...

-give us a better pregame,halftime, post game

-custom stadium soundtracks

-fix player weight when tackle annimations occur. I want jacobs to have some steam, not just a trucking annimation gimmick feature. trucking isnt realistic all the time as a way to run through people.

If these concerns where fixed, my friends Id give Madden a very very good score, and perhaps the best football game of ALL TIME.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:20 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 6

who is the most avid offline player on the dev team and what settings does he use?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

hi. first, congrats. this game is much better than last year's and the first next-gen football game i have enjoyed (with much slider tweaking).

my issues that i have not seen yet are these:

1. can the "move to assigned man" feature be fixed so that defenders move and line up across their defenders. right now i might have a guy covering someone on the other side of the field and this severely impacts match-ups.

2. not a big one to many perhaps, but i would love to see the legacy controller option. i spent years using the A button to sprint and it's more intuitive than the right trigger.

3. the deep pass ball seems to be lacking in accuracy in this year's game. if a WR has blown by a defender and is in open field he should be hit 9 times out of 10. better deep ball accuracy for both human and CPU would make the game more dynamic, realistic and exciting.

and to repeat somthing that's been said: please fix the human pass rush to get a realistic amount of sacks. the CPU qb has an almost perfect instinct of when to throw the ball -- right before he's about to be tackled -- even if he's not facing the direction of the defender.

if you fix these issues i would see the game as near perfect now and great value and great incentive to buy again next year.

thank you.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 2

1. will you give commissioners of Online Franchise more power (such as overturning game results and editing gameplay options like the fumble mini-game)?

2. will you be updating online franchise to track team stats?

3. will you be updating online franchise to allow draft picks to be traded?

4. will you be fixing the tie breaker method of determining playoff teams in online franchise (as it is now, it appears that points scored is the #1 tie breaker)?

5. When can we expect improvements to the online franchise portion of the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 02:58 AM   #56
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Why did you add the illegal horse collar tackle yet the penalty that accompanies it is missing?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »