Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #65
Rookie

davjaffe's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Can we have a few tweaks to the Wildcat, namely the ability to roll out/move around the pocket on a pass play and the ability to do a "double pass" or "WR pass" out of the set?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Not sure if Ian will ever look at this or respond but I'll give it a shot. Is there a reason we can't have more customization options? Here are some of the things that need to be addressed:

- You can only select a US state for a CAT yet you can move an existing team to CAN, MEX, and PR. I wanted to create a Toronto team and replace the Bills but can only choose U.S. states, not Canadian provinces.

- You cannot edit HT, WT, Birthday, or years in the league of an existing player even though some of those are wrong. And, it means you really can't create missing players mid-franchise or post roster update unless all those things line up exactly (not going to happen).

- You can't delete/force retire existing players even though some of them will definitely not play this year and are just taking up a spot. A real issue post roster update 6.

- You are forced to use the roster requirements of the game even though each team make up is different in real life. Hence, the Chargers in Madden for example carry a PS player as an extra CB (Castille) and leave off a FS who is on the team right now (Spillman).

- You can't turn off pre-existing injuries before you begin franchise so a guy on IR on one of the rosters can't be traded or released.

- You can't trade for picks except in franchise so you cannot do most of the real life trades before entering franchise and, without a force trade option which is also sorely needed, you have to resort to work arounds to get the trades to work in franchise (change positions, etc).

- You cannot create a player during franchise which means you have to restart your franchise if a couple of weeks into the season you find out guys like Trotter, Crabtree, and Seau will be playing in the real NFL.

- you can't CAP with the latest roster update...essentially, that feature is disabled if you deside to use the EA provided roster update.

Please fix these things!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
  • Why is so may Int's? How can I use Hasselbeck WITHOUT any pressure at all and throw a 10 yard pass and have it so far off target when his passing accuracy is in the 80's?
  • Why does every off target pass go right to a DB???
    left out of the Online Franchise?
Man I thought I was the only one who saw this. You think you can thread the needle on a slant between a seem in the zone coverage, you're reciever is well away from both defenders, the QB is standing still, and you fire it right to the DB who is a good 7-8 steps from the WR. This one has really bugged me and I'd like to see it fixed too. I don't mind throwing picks but I do mind when it happens so cheaply!
Old 10-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 4

Sorry to get off topic..
1) Is there a way to communicate with some of the mods on here? I really want Ian to see this thread, seeing as how he requested something like this. Hopefully a mod can give him heads up. I really don't want to see all these good ideas go to waste.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

Apologies if someone else already mentioned this:

Why is it that if I try to trade a player via "trade block" I see a cap penalty for my team, but when I trade via "trade player" there's no penalty for the exact same trade?

Last edited by raguel; 10-10-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 4

bump
Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 11

bump
let's get these questions answered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
bump
let's get these questions answered
Not likely to happen, will probably have to chalk this one up to wishful thinking....

If they are answered I would bet it would be on the safer questions.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »