Home

Can we get some help from the OS Moderators to get some questions answered?

This is a discussion on Can we get some help from the OS Moderators to get some questions answered? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Can we get some help from the OS Moderators to get some questions answered?

Obviously there are some specific questions that people have about the game.

Asking them here has been done in 3 different ways.

1. Matter of factly asking questions in a neutral manner.

2. Praising the developers constantly (seemingly sucking up to them) and asking questions

3. The "I'm frustrated because the game has been out for XXX weeks and I still can't play it because of....." method of asking questions. This usually comes along with a sarcastic or critical remark (which I admit I am an offender)

However, it is clear that people here have the ability to communicate with the development team, through the site, through the OS Online League and through Twitter.

Is there any way we can get some of the moderators to get some questions answered for us? It doesn't seem like anything else is working.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Can we get some help from the OS Moderators to get some questions answered?

yup, this is frustrating! I started a thread about the same thing a while back:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-10-a.html

The FAQ by Ian was very broad and general, and didn't address any of the specific questions.

I'd get over it if the instruction manual wasn't totally useless. or if there was some online manual on EA's site... something, anything?!?!

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 10-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

I really have to agree here. It seems it doesn't matter how we ask the questions, we never get answers. Almost makes it look like EA used the "negativity" excuse to leave these forums, when it was really because they didn't want to adress certain issues? I would like to think that is not true, but from the outside looking in, I call like I see it.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Seriously, this is a good idea. There is a good relationship between the devs and OS mods/admins. Help the little people out, guys!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 13

Turn it into a tournament like that "What do you want to see in the next NCAA Football game" tournament on that other forum (specific, I know, but I don't have links & don't remember exact names of things).
Make a thread, everybody supplies questions, pick say, 32 random ones & hold polls, and the questions get asked in order of finish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 11

Seriously, the madden devs could save some serious face around here, and probably stop a lot of negative bashing if they would just answer some of our questions. It is so obvious they used OS as a marketing vehicle. Ian claims the negativity pushed him away, but the fact of the matter is they don't want to answer our questions. And I actually think Madden is not that bad of a game, I just want the same interaction we had during pre-release.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
Seriously, the madden devs could save some serious face around here, and probably stop a lot of negative bashing if they would just answer some of our questions. It is so obvious they used OS as a marketing vehicle. Ian claims the negativity pushed him away, but the fact of the matter is they don't want to answer our questions. And I actually think Madden is not that bad of a game, I just want the same interaction we had during pre-release.

It's EA, why should they care about us? We already bought the game. You'll get your chance to interact with them next July.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk
It's EA, why should they care about us? We already bought the game. You'll get your chance to interact with them next July.
Yeah apparently I was duped by the "Under new management" sign,

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »