Home

Is this a fair trade?

This is a discussion on Is this a fair trade? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2008
Is this a fair trade?

I am the Cowboys and I am thinking of trading my starting FS Ken Hamlin and a 4th round pick to Cleveland for FS Brodney Pool. What do you guys think?
jlneste is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
Rookie
 
Insomniac33's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Huntsville, AL
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Is this a fair trade?

Let me start off by saying how much I HATE the cowgirls. Now thats out of the way, I wouldn't trade Hamlin. Dude is good. If u really want a FS or SS just draft one.
__________________
Yellow Light of Death Victim
Insomniac33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: Is this a fair trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac33
Let me start off by saying how much I HATE the cowgirls. Now thats out of the way, I wouldn't trade Hamlin. Dude is good. If u really want a FS or SS just draft one.
Let me start out by saying how much I HATE the eagles . I personally think Hamlin is way overrated and he is a thorn in my side with his overpriced contract. That's why I want to dump him. Will I get cap penalties for trading him? I haven't traded anybody on Madden 10 yet.
jlneste is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Pro
 
mjussawalla's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto
Re: Is this a fair trade?

Just curious. Do you have to initiate all trades, or do CPU teams trade with you and eachother?
mjussawalla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: Is this a fair trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Just curious. Do you have to initiate all trades, or do CPU teams trade with you and eachother?
As far as I know...you have to initiate all trades. I could be wrong though.
jlneste is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Pro
 
Bballplaya72's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa City
Re: Is this a fair trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlneste
Let me start out by saying how much I HATE the eagles . I personally think Hamlin is way overrated and he is a thorn in my side with his overpriced contract. That's why I want to dump him. Will I get cap penalties for trading him? I haven't traded anybody on Madden 10 yet.
Yes you will get a cap hit. Go to where you release a player, and it will tell you what the cap hit will be if you trade him.
Bballplaya72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Top -