Home

Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"...

This is a discussion on Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"...

^^lol..yeah, like worrying about other people worrying about a video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have to admit that I've played the heck out of this game. I don't regret buying it at all. Having said that, there are still some glaring offline franchise issues that still plague the game, and IMO Madden franchise is still inferior to that of "another game" (although I think Madden has now surpassed it in terms of draft logic).
Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

One thing that people need to understand is, complaining gets you nowhere for the most part. It really doesn't. As long as Madden sales are up, EA could care less. There is ZERO point in complaining on a message board where 95% of the people that will read it are people on OS, not EA/the dev team. If you don't like the game, then don't buy it. That's the only way you're going to get a solid game that you're satisfied with. Money makes the world go round. As long as EA gets your money, that's really all that matters to them. Once sales start going down then they might actually work a little harder to put out a stronger product the next year.

Purchasing the game and then complaining about it every year does absolutely nothing. EA has your 60 dollars and probably won't even read your complaint. It does nothing. As a consumer, it's your responsibility to make sure that you're satisfied with what you're purchasing. Either rent it, play it at a friends house, or don't buy it at all. Purchasing it without even renting it or playing it somewhere else and then coming on a message board to complain about it does nothing and makes you a complete hypocrite because it's your fault you spent $60 on a product that you're not satisfied with.

For me personally, I enjoy the game. Sure there are glaring issues with it, but you take the good with the bad and for me the good out-weighs the bad.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Last edited by z Revis; 10-08-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
^^lol..yeah, like worrying about other people worrying about a video game.
lol, lame response.

i think it's hilarious how some of the people on here get so worked up and stressed out over a video game...seriously, get a life.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 18

If this thread hasn't been hijacked already, but this is by far the best Madden ever and in my opinion football game ever. I play so often and after many months still notice new things. I am shocked about the hate as well.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker
lol, lame response.

i think it's hilarious how some of the people on here get so worked up and stressed out over a video game...seriously, get a life.
I completely agree, if a game sucks, just buy it and play it anyway. If one company buys out the license, so that nobody else can make a game, and then releases a bad product, just blindly go along with it, and be happy. To have a passion for video games is stupid. Playing video games cant be taken so serious. You people need to watch my life, Ive got all my prioritys together. In fact Ive pretty much got life figured out all around. I'm with you Margin Walker, looks like me and you are the only people that truely get it. Thanks for setting everyone straight.

signed,

Mr. Clueless.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #31
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

APF 2K8 was a GREAT football game.M10 isnt the worst but it isnt the best football game it's OK.The halftime and weekly show that were gonna make people "forget" 2K5 didnt happend.The shows are ok but lacking ALOT.Flats,robo QB,warp INTs,warp knock down tackle what ever the ugly thing is,run blocking,0 deep game are some of the things wrong with this game..And dont even say sliders cause I shouldnt need to change the sliders to play a decent game.Thats something EA needs to do not me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf112285
WHY oh WHY is there so much complaining??? I'm starting to believe that most of you gamers out there will never be satisfied with a football game. You guys have no idea how great this game is, and you forget that it is a GAME! The Madden series has come so far. Where are all the people having fun with this like I was before my xbox crashed. Here's a little story for you.

I got M10 @ the midnight release. Sped home and couldnt unwrap is fast enough...I got a solid 2 months in before this happened...

Red Ring of Death.

Now, I cant play Madden 10 anymore. How on earth will i get my football kick in? Well, I decided to get some old nintendo, supernintendo, n64 emulators, and go back through a Madden time warp. I played one game starting with the original madden and worked my way through madden 2002 on n64. I recommend to anyone who thinks m10 isnt a good game to go back in time, only 8 years ago, and see how far the series has come along. This was an absolute eye opener for me to truly appreciate the progress that's been made. We have an outstanding football game in our hands. Stop complaining.

People stress over the slightest things. Stop seeing the glass half empty, there is so much to enjoy.

Heres a shoutout to those who still have fun playing Madden and realize its just a game.
This madden is mediocre at best. Other than graphics, this Madden has not made any improvements from the past generation. Franchise and superstar mode are a total waste of time. The AI is terrible. Gameplay is also crap; there is rarely any deep balls in this madden.Without online play, I would not play this game at all.

The last madden that I actually enjoyed was 05. I was actually a madden fan back then.

EA , being the marketers that they are, marauds football video game fans with fraudulent advertisement, promising that this is an amazing game. We get crap for $60.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »