Home

How often do you hurlde..

This is a discussion on How often do you hurlde.. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: How often do you hurlde..

Im not even sure how to hurdle, it used to be Y or Triangle but last night I pulled off 6 of them in two games online. I don't think I hit Y or Triangle but rather hit stick up.

Before that the CPU does it too me way to often and I have never been able to do it successfully until last night.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #18
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

I've never hurdled in Madden 10. I've done everything but hurdle.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullTiltRyan
When you hurdle you are mid-air and vulnerable to a big hit....so of course you are going to fumble. It's risk vs. reward.
Where is the reward? In real football if someone is diving at your feet to tackle you and you leap at the right time than your gone but in Madden 10 you fumble and you never ever leap over the tackle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Can we please not turn every thread into a Madden sucks thread? The guy asked a simple yes or no question. No need to go any further than your first sentence and start saying Madden is broken. It gets annoying when threads are constantly hijacked like that.

As for the OP - I've hurdled a few times. Most of the time I get tripped and I fall flat on my face. lol. I've successfully done it a couple of times, not that often though.
Can we please not worry about what others say? If it is a fact than I have the right to say it. When you can put a patch out for 20-30 issues and still need another patch for 20-30 more issues and not even talking about a patch to fix the first patch issues and it still won't be enough to fix the game.

When the game comes out of the Box and is playable than you won't hear a peep out of me. I wouldn't complain either if they took $5 a month until it was paid off since I don't get a complete game they shouldn't get complete payment.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Where is the reward? In real football if someone is diving at your feet to tackle you and you leap at the right time than your gone but in Madden 10 you fumble and you never ever leap over the tackle.

Can we please not worry about what others say? If it is a fact than I have the right to say it. When you can put a patch out for 20-30 issues and still need another patch for 20-30 more issues and not even talking about a patch to fix the first patch issues and it still won't be enough to fix the game.

When the game comes out of the Box and is playable than you won't hear a peep out of me. I wouldn't complain either if they took $5 a month until it was paid off since I don't get a complete game they shouldn't get complete payment.
I'm not worrying about what you say/think. You can complain all you want to. But go do it somewhere else. No need to turn every thread into a Madden sucks/bugs/glitch/whine & complain thread. Go make another thread for that or post in these threads...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-thread.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hread-2-a.html
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Just highlight stick. The hurdle will happen randomly.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »