Home

Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

Im not holding my breathe, but I would love to see roster updates effect franchises as well... mainly because I'm in one that's very active everybody plays weekly, but I've still got players on my team from before the first roster update.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor
Im not holding my breathe, but I would love to see roster updates effect franchises as well... mainly because I'm in one that's very active everybody plays weekly, but I've still got players on my team from before the first roster update.

They need to add the ability to switch teams mid-franchise. That would be more practical.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
You can't return broken games for a refund. Only for a copy of the same game - at best.

At least that's the way stores around here are. Piracy and all that is often the cited reason why they have these policies.

A friend of mine who didn't like M10 recently brought it back and picked up NHL 10 instead. Same price,same dev, but instead of a refund, they let him trade games. Not sure how this works elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 5

This is good news, but next year I am not buying this game until October at the earliest. Why pay full price when I can wait until the patches are out?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I must have missed all that - because I see nothing like what goes on at the OOTP boards (and I don't even post there all that often).

I've been here with relative frequency (though also relatively new) and haven't seen anything like what Markus does over there.
Yep, they do it right over at OOTP.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
A friend of mine who didn't like M10 recently brought it back and picked up NHL 10 instead. Same price,same dev, but instead of a refund, they let him trade games. Not sure how this works elsewhere.
Wow, that wouldn't fly with the stores here!

Here, it's same title only.

That's sweet your friend found a shop that will exchange for an item of the same value.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #79
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

details?? weren't we already told what the patch would fix? wow, we'll get details next week, more than likely Friday, and then we'll be waiting another month for it.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
That's very rare. I guess the worker didn't give a damn, because usually if you ask to return opened software, they say "absolutely not- exchange only".

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »