Home

JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

This is a discussion on JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

guys, nevermind. I never f--kin said i downloaded patch2. Just forget about it. You are now putting words in my mouth. forget it. All i said was that i had a title update. I am sorry I even said anything. I will enjoy my title update and thanks for putting words in mouth. Human decency is practically gone these days.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsTop
A title update is a "patch".

If you just stated you already had patch #1 and you are saying you just downloaded a title update, then you, in essence, are saying you just downloaded patch #2.

Which Ian confirmed isn't getting turned into MS until next week.
This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
guys, nevermind. I never f--kin said i downloaded patch2. Just forget about it. You are now putting words in my mouth. forget it. All i said was that i had a title update. I am sorry I even said anything. I will enjoy my title update and thanks for putting words in mouth. Human decency is practically gone these days.
Dude, calm down. I mean, you did kind of bring this on yourself. Title Updates/Patchs are a touchy subject around here.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 10-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #11
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20

Havent there already been 2 patches one really small one at release and then the one from a couple weeks ago? If this is the case and you said that you downloaded a patch long ago when the game came out then you may have just downloaded the newest patch that is a couple of weeks old. Has your system not been connected to the internet lately?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #12
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC
Havent there already been 2 patches one really small one at release and then the one from a couple weeks ago? If this is the case and you said that you downloaded a patch long ago when the game came out then you may have just downloaded the newest patch that is a couple of weeks old. Has your system not been connected to the internet lately?
it signs into xbox iive everytime i sign on. i dont know what it was. it downloaded something though. what was the little update?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

He said he got a title update. And he simply asked if anyone else received one. A simple yes with an explanation is all he's looking for. If the answer is no, then you dont have to start a flame fest with the dude. I'd check it out for myself, but the wife just yelled at me spending too much time playing this game. Cant wait for the updated roster with Braylon on the Jets tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #14
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
it signs into xbox iive everytime i sign on. i dont know what it was. it downloaded something though. what was the little update?

if I remember correctly there was a patch around release day that took care of some online issues. now I might be remembering all of this wrong so dont hold me to it.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

GAMECOCKS #1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #16
Rookie

Your patch probably got deleted, 360 only holds so many patches before deleting them, and you have to re-download. so you probably just re-downloaded patch 1.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »