Home

Anyone see the ESPN integration for.....

This is a discussion on Anyone see the ESPN integration for..... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #49
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Anyone see the ESPN integration for.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
qft, I was all set to get some updated roster for 2k8 and continue about my business but this has made me take notice.

I highly doubt we'd get CBS or Fox style in Madden....if anything it would be NBC' with CC and Al( God please get rid of Hammond)

but it would be great to get a call like this in madden

&nbsp
&nbsp
FOX Sports was in Madden back in 95 or 96 even the theme...would love to see CBS, FOX and ESPN integration along with Al Michaels back on play-by-play. I wouldn't even care if they reused a lot of his lines from earlier Maddens.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Im very interested to see how NCAA 2010 and Madden change with this new presentation aspect. If they dont follow suit, id have to say that whoever is in charge of things needs to get checked out. Im not even a college basketball fan and I want to play a game on CBS. If they put it in ncaa and madden, they would have me back as a customer, and many people like me, as well as gain new customers for casual fans who want to play a game on cbs.
This.

TV style presentation like that is huge. It attracts so many people. Everyone in this thread didn't even think about getting NCAA Basketball 10, but once they saw the videos they were all over it, myself included. It would be a great move by EA to have presentation like that in next years Madden, not only for them(business/money wise)but for Madden fans as well. I'm sure they would gain thousands of more fans just off the presentation alone. And I'm sure every Madden fan would love to play a game on CBS/ESPN or w/e network EA would choose.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #51
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Bump^ just wanted to keep this thread alive so the dev would see our interest for this style of presentation for Madden 11 and NCAA 11. And for the people that maybe haven't seen this yet

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 4

Its time to wake up EA and put the final blow to 2k5 presentation.

If ea sports can put CBS and ESPN presentation in a basketball game they can put this in MAdden 2011 or the future of football gaming

Its Time EA

And i want it very badly
Old 10-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 46

The best upgrade to presentation EA can do for Madden is to give Tom Hammond the hucklebuck right out of town.

Al M. anyone?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #54
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I don't think so. The developers have said numerous times that we will NOT see that level of ESPN integration in Madden. Some of it is due to conflicts of interest with the NFL wanting it's own brand promoted within the license agreement. Unfortunately, we will never see deep ESPN presentation in Madden.

That does not, however, mean we can't see improved presentation. They made big strides this year. If they can build off of the framework of the halftime show and "Extra Point" show, along with more dynamic commentary and overlays, they'll be all set.
All we need really is presentation to the level of NBA 2K10. They've essentially created their own network, with overlays, etc, and it's as good as anything you can find on TV.

ESPN and CBS would obviously be sweet, but solid, equally as impressive alternatives are clearly possible with the right team at work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »