Home

WTF I recieved a lost?

This is a discussion on WTF I recieved a lost? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
WTF I recieved a lost?

I just played a close game it was the 3rd quarter I played a guy online in a ranked match. He was the steelers and I was the NY Giants. It was my possession with about 5:00 to go and I was up 14-13. Then I got Disconnected. I know it wasn't me cause I don't quit games. I went to go check my loss record and now I am 1-2. Will this affect my DNF% too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: WTF I recieved a lost?

it should affect your dnf. i had a similar thing happen to me. where i won my game and during the highlights my opponent got disconnected and i chose to finish against the cpu since the game was over. then the game froze, so i cut it off and it said i lost when i cut it back on. but when you look at my history it says that i won the game.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepatriotsfan
it should affect your dnf. i had a similar thing happen to me. where i won my game and during the highlights my opponent got disconnected and i chose to finish against the cpu since the game was over. then the game froze, so i cut it off and it said i lost when i cut it back on. but when you look at my history it says that i won the game.

But I never pulled the plug or press power on my xbox 360. Man even though it was only my 3rd game on Madden now my DNF is messed up. NO!!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Sometimes you just get disconnected and for whatever reason it's on your end. You don't have to quit, pull plug or whatever.. you just sort of lag out. You can tell if you're getting hosed out of the win or getting credit for the disconnect by whether or not you get the option to continue vs. cpu or not.

If you're given the option it's on their end. If you just get a msg about losing connection wtih opponent with no option to continue vs. cpu then it's on your end. You'll get a loss and it will affect your DNF percentage. However, it will not go down as a "quit".
Old 10-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilk5280
Sometimes you just get disconnected and for whatever reason it's on your end. You don't have to quit, pull plug or whatever.. you just sort of lag out. You can tell if you're getting hosed out of the win or getting credit for the disconnect by whether or not you get the option to continue vs. cpu or not.

If you're given the option it's on their end. If you just get a msg about losing connection wtih opponent with no option to continue vs. cpu then it's on your end. You'll get a loss and it will affect your DNF percentage. However, it will not go down as a "quit".
I had that message about 3 times and I did not recieve a loss and it did not affect my DNF%(all 3 times came when I tried to challenge a play).

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Text: (910) 770-1533
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFanboy
I had that message about 3 times and I did not recieve a loss and it did not affect my DNF%(all 3 times came when I tried to challenge a play).
Nice, glitch!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilk5280

Isnt DNF and quitting the same thing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »