Home

Offline franchise even possible?

This is a discussion on Offline franchise even possible? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5
Offline franchise even possible?

Is there any way to do an offline franchise with 3 teams? Every time one of us plays it ends up simming someone elses game.
Is there a way around this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Offline franchise even possible?

I am doing an offline franchise with 32 teams. Make sure you are playing your games in the order they are listed on the league schedule page. What I mean is say you have two teams playing separate 1:00 games on the same day. You have to play the "top" game before playing the next one below it and it will sim every game between them. Did that make sense? Something tells me it didn't, haha.

PSN: FREExBEER
Old 10-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by warchant ftw
I am doing an offline franchise with 32 teams. Make sure you are playing your games in the order they are listed on the league schedule page. What I mean is say you have two teams playing separate 1:00 games on the same day. You have to play the "top" game before playing the next one below it and it will sim every game between them. Did that make sense? Something tells me it didn't, haha.
Good to know. I assume that if I want to watch a CPU vs CPU game for scouting sake than I can either play my game or watch theirs based on who is listed first.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

If you want to keep it simple with more than one person playing a multiple team franchise just do this.

Go to NFL Schedule.It's just like last years if you go there.Then you can play whatever game in whatever order you want Did this last night myself to see if I would be able to make the playoffs if Atlanta and The Saints lost.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarr
Good to know. I assume that if I want to watch a CPU vs CPU game for scouting sake than I can either play my game or watch theirs based on who is listed first.
You got it.

PSN: FREExBEER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
If you want to keep it simple with more than one person playing a multiple team franchise just do this.

Go to NFL Schedule.It's just like last years if you go there.Then you can play whatever game in whatever order you want Did this last night myself to see if I would be able to make the playoffs if Atlanta and The Saints lost.
NOT true.....You CAN play any game, but if you play them in a different order than the way they are listed on the league schedule screen, then it will simulate ALL games up to that game, even human controlled team's games.

You CAN sim the games in any order you want...but, if you try to play them out of order, it will sim up to the game you are playing
Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
NOT true.....You CAN play any game, but if you play them in a different order than the way they are listed on the league schedule screen, then it will simulate ALL games up to that game, even human controlled team's games.

You CAN sim the games in any order you want...but, if you try to play them out of order, it will sim up to the game you are playing
OH.didn't know that.Guess that's what I get for assuming it would be the same as simming.Thanks for the tip.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »