Home

Michael Crabtree

This is a discussion on Michael Crabtree within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Michael Crabtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
When I first got Madden, I edited Plaxico burress to be a 12 OVR WR (Giants fan here, this was his punishment and so no one would sign him), and relegated him to the cowboys. Well lo and behold, week 2 of the reg season rolls around and Plax was the #1 WR for the Cowboys. There is no reason the CPU can't look at a 12 ovr WR and say someone needs to start above this guy.
Well, it is the Cowboys. On topic, I think they need to 'promote' the player who is doing the best. So if a player is doing good, make him move up on the depth chart, but not over a 90+ rated player who isn't doing so hot.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #10
ALL IN!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Edit the depth charts before you go into franchise or control all teams in franchise so you can make changes like that yourself
North Carolina Tar Heels Baseball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Old 10-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

You can also click 'Reorder depth chart' during Franchise mode on any teams depth chart. That'll get him time. What I did was list him 3rd or 4th before I started my latest franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well , it bothered me that Crabtree went the whole season without playing a snap . Regardless of whats going on in the real season EA shouldve planned ahead . Frank Gore went the whole season without playing a snap . . . hes probable nothing serious and hes not even listed as injured in Madden but that doesnt bother me . It Bothers me they start Glen Coffee over 93 rated Gore .

The gameplay itself im enjoying not including the effed up stats i get sometimes but im trying some sliders . EA really needs to make a lot more improvement to franchise .

Trades are fine , i tried to trade for Crabtree and gave up 'cuz it they wanted a lot for him so i liked that . Eiter way when Modern Warfare 2 comes out i ll be all over that for the rest of the year =p

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »