Home

Help with multiple users in an offline franchise

This is a discussion on Help with multiple users in an offline franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Help with multiple users in an offline franchise

My roommate and I are playing an offline dynasty along with his brother. I had my game on thursday so i played my game first, because i know madden sims games based on time. My roommate and his brother both have games at 1:00pm on sunday, so i figured if one of them played the other one's game would still be available to play...instead the game sims all the other games at 1:00pm, regardless of if its a user's game. We saw the score in the halftime highlights. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? How can they sim a user's game? Its an absolute gamebreaker as we have our ncaa dynasty and wanted to do a madden franchise to match it. Does anyone know anything that can help me out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Help with multiple users in an offline franchise

There is really nothing you can do - if all of your games are at 1:00 you have to somehow play 1 game every 3 weeks. like you play 1 game, then your room mate next week, then the week after that your brother. something like that
Old 10-13-2009, 02:28 AM   #3
Pro

chunt04's Arena

wow...thats terrible. this game was a complete waste of my money then. is there any hope of this being fixed? it was never like that in the previous madden's we were always able to do this in previous years. Whats the point of allowing multiple users in an offline franchise if their games automatically get simmed?
Old 10-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 21

I'd like some confirmation on this. Is there really no way to play these user games?!?!

I hope this is incorrect or it's a major ball-buster of a bug...

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 10-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
MVP

Palo20's Arena

You can play every game of the franchise, they just have to be played in the order that the schedule gives you, or else they'll be simmed.

You can sim games out of order, but you can't play them out of order without previous games being simmed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
MVP

Palo20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
There is really nothing you can do - if all of your games are at 1:00 you have to somehow play 1 game every 3 weeks. like you play 1 game, then your room mate next week, then the week after that your brother. something like that
That's not true, just play the games in the order that the schedule gives you.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #7
Pro

chunt04's Arena

no thats not true...thats what we tried to do, both my friend and his bro had games on sunday at 1:00pm. i played my game first since it was a thursday night game (im the titans, played the steelers) when my friend played his sunday game, because they are both scheduled at 1:00pm on sunday, it simmed his brother's game as well. So, if u have games scheduled at the same time it will sim them regardless of if its a user game or not. Please test this and see, but it definitely happened to us last night.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunt04
no thats not true...thats what we tried to do, both my friend and his bro had games on sunday at 1:00pm. i played my game first since it was a thursday night game (im the titans, played the steelers) when my friend played his sunday game, because they are both scheduled at 1:00pm on sunday, it simmed his brother's game as well. So, if u have games scheduled at the same time it will sim them regardless of if its a user game or not. Please test this and see, but it definitely happened to us last night.

all you have to do is go to league schedule instead of team schedule, if you look at the league schedule it sims from the top and goes down....just play the game on top first and you should be good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »