Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 AM   #17
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelletgun527
Remember in Madden 04 or 05 when the CPU controlled franchises woud relocate....those were the good days.
yea that was kool but i would like the option to turn that off because they came up with some god awful unis and never had logos on helmets
cowboysfan440 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #18
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
The main reason I really enjoy a stadium-building option is it gives me the ability to take over a dome team and move them outdoors ... where ALL NFL teams should be playing!!!

I hate indoor football because I really enjoy "playing in the elements". In the years we were allowed to build stadiums I would take over teams like the Vikes or Lions and build them new outdoor stadiums. Then take them back to their glory days of playing in the cold, etc. Adds a lot to franchise mode if you ask me.
Exactly! I want to get the Vikes out of the Metrodome and have them outside. Like old Met Stadium! The real frozen tundra!
__________________
"Go Big or Go Home!"
Mike-O is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #19
1B, OF
 
Perfect Zero's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lindberg, TX
Posts: 4,019
Blog Entries: 17
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportskid84
Yeah but this is the game we bought to play let us change what we want to change in the game
This is a game that the NFL has licensed, and they can keep out or put in what they want. It's part of the deal between EA and the NFL.
__________________
Rangers - Cowboys - Aggies - Stars - Mavericks

Perfect Zero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #20
MVP
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,673
Blog Entries: 3
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Again, this is one of the few things you can't fault EA for. This has to do with NFL Properties and them protecting their image. It is the same reason why you can't choose new uniforms, logos, colors, etc...
So then why could you create a stadium in PS2 Madden. Is it because it was done before the exclusive deal with the NFL?
Mike3207 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
This is a game that the NFL has licensed, and they can keep out or put in what they want. It's part of the deal between EA and the NFL.
Actually, I disagree with regard to the stadium issue. I suspect the NFL doesn't care about the ability to modify the stadiums for existing teams because that feature used to be in Madden in 2005. Unfortunately, I think EA just left it out of the game.
north dallas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #22
MVP
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,673
Blog Entries: 3
Re: New Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by north dallas
Actually, I disagree with regard to the stadium issue. I suspect the NFL doesn't care about the ability to modify the stadiums for existing teams because that feature used to be in Madden in 2005. Unfortunately, I think EA just left it out of the game.
It wasn't just in Madden 2005, I'm pretty sure it was in all the PS2 Madden games. I was even able to create a stadium in Madden 2009 for the PS2.
Mike3207 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Top -