Home

Pursuit Angles Fixed!!

This is a discussion on Pursuit Angles Fixed!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Pursuit Angles Fixed!!

I figured out how they did it!! EA devs are ingenious!! The player with the ball instead of sprinting down the sideline in an attempt to outrun the defense runs choppy while the defender runs smoothly giving him time to get the correct angle on the sideline.

It's amazing! Instead of fixing the angle to cut off the ball carrier on the sideline or meeting him at a point they instead slow down the ball carrier in bursts while the defenders run at the same speed.

Drives me crazy... instead of fixing what is broken... they break something else so you don't notice the first as bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Napstar22's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pursuit Angles Fixed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry8100
I figured out how they did it!! EA devs are ingenious!! The player with the ball instead of sprinting down the sideline in an attempt to outrun the defense runs choppy while the defender runs smoothly giving him time to get the correct angle on the sideline.

It's amazing! Instead of fixing the angle to cut off the ball carrier on the sideline or meeting him at a point they instead slow down the ball carrier in bursts while the defenders run at the same speed.

Drives me crazy... instead of fixing what is broken... they break something else so you don't notice the first as bad
I Agree.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Have you only just found this out, dude this is the versus2 argument aout all CPU slider to 100 and human on pro with speed threshold on 0

Old 10-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z
Have you only just found this out, dude this is the versus2 argument aout all CPU slider to 100 and human on pro with speed threshold on 0
I'm not following... I dunno what you mean by that. Do you agree that it is an issue or did you just want to one up me by saying you already knew about this?
Old 10-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I'm not following... I dunno what you mean by that. Do you agree that it is an issue or did you just want to one up me by saying you already knew about this?
Calm down, check out versuz2 youtube vid and it will tell you about this!!

Sorry i've know this for a while now, my worst ever was mccoy breaking for a 60 yard TD run and the cpu tried to slow me down 6 times.

today i had one that wasnt so bad, Royal catching the ball then beating 3 men and breaking away from them and then as soon as i hit the 20 yard line he totaly slowed down and was frozen for a second!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:

Your nothing but a stealth troll dude... your post history proves that..

You hate the game so much but yet keep bashing it? Thats definition of a troll..if you dont like it, simply move on and save your garbage for another sports game..we dont need this crap in here.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #7

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Use the Bugs/Glitches Thread!!!!

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »