Home

They Warned Me and I Broke the Game Part 2

This is a discussion on They Warned Me and I Broke the Game Part 2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
They Warned Me and I Broke the Game Part 2

I dont really understand why my first thread would be locked. I am not lying about the "break the game" error. See image for the box score, and do the adding yourself (18 pass, 1 rush, 1 punt ret TD).

As to how i scored 142 pts. On offense for some reason i could dump it off to Felix Jones and he could juke the defensive backfield EVERY time. So every throw to him was like an 80 yd td. That was the only real thing different than what i normally do.

Defense was a different story. I had 7 ints, i should have had probably 14, and then 2 fumble recoveries. Of the 7 ints, i think 5-6 of them were user picks. i play man to man 2-4-5 nickel, controlling the SS in zone. chad pennington would either go 3 and out or throw an int every possession. especially in the 4th quarter the CPU just decides to run streaks and lofts up easy picks all day.

All i wanted to do was share an interesting story with the community and not get blasted for being some sort of cheater. The only cheese going on is that I throw the ball every down. I do this because I cant run at all because of blocking, so why try.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broken game.JPG (87.9 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg broken game 2.JPG (89.8 KB, 574 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: They Warned Me and I Broke the Game Part 2

Lol i used to put up scores like that in last gen madden!

Why u guys calling him a cheeser?

You did pay for online roster updates. Do you know why? Thats all Madden really is from year to year, a roster update.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxB0MBTHREATxX
Lol i used to put up scores like that in last gen madden!

Why u guys calling him a cheeser?
um...because he is? i dunno
Old 10-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

On defense i play man to man, pick the ball off when they throw down the field, and stop them for minimal gain when they complete passes.

On offense i run a set of maybe 10-15 pass plays.

I really made no real extra effort to do this.

I dont use any glitch plays, nano blitzes, qb roll outs...

Btw i wish i could run the football. I get stomped by another guy in our league who has a 68 ovr RB but he is 96 spd and 99 trk. The guy cannot be tackled.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phife1442
On defense i play man to man, pick the ball off when they throw down the field, and stop them for minimal gain when they complete passes.

On offense i run a set of maybe 10-15 pass plays.

I really made no real extra effort to do this.

I dont use any glitch plays, nano blitzes, qb roll outs...

Btw i wish i could run the football. I get stomped by another guy in our league who has a 68 ovr RB but he is 96 spd and 99 trk. The guy cannot be tackled.
LOL. Probably Shagg Makino. The game this year is all about speed. If you can get to outside free and clear, the speedy guys cannot be touched, regardless of their rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Below is his running back. Hes an EA created rookie. He has through 15 games 2167 yds rushing on 268 attempts. Absolute beast. I guess that 22 BCV rating never comes into play.

Kinda the same deal with my one WR Purcell. He is terrible but has 96 spd and 99 acc. My cheese on offense would only be that my weapons are all quick, but im in an arms race here people!!! Everyone else has drafted quick players that dominate and so must I to be competitive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rb.JPG (102.8 KB, 498 views)
Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Whoa, who?

A totally fake player?

Wow...I'm going to have to sign him in my franchise now...
Old 10-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 21

While this is exploiting the game, its sad that check downs passes could now be looked at as cheese. This shows a perfect example of how an offline gamer can score on every possession if they wish and must basically defeat themselves to lose a game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »