ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: DT @ FB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserx13
in franchise mode:

1. editing the DT and switch his position to FB
2. startup a game
3. substitute the FB with the DT (who is a FB now) in the formation screen, ie goal line package press R1 on PS3.
4. exit the game.
5. editing that same player back to DT
6. startup the same game. you will notice that the DT is both on Defense and a FB (but only in that specific package)
Very nice! ty
Old 10-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

in goaline packages there are some that switch in a LB or DT as a TE. there might be one for FB, but im not sure.

this is why i think they should bring back custom packages from last gen! that way we can create packages that put players wherever we want.

if ur worried about online cheese just keep it offline only like it was in last gen.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #11
Banned

CubsHOF's Arena

OVR: 6

I created two Eric Fosters. You need to up his run blocking to make him effective. He is a big help in the running game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
Banned

CubsHOF's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Why would you want to do that? The Colts hardly even use an FB anyway.
Apparently you do not watch very many Colts games. Foster has been playing fullback on 5 to 10 plays a game this season. Polian says that he is our "true" fullback.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyNutman

this is why i think they should bring back custom packages from last gen! that way we can create packages that put players wherever we want.
Heck yes and just give me a fully functioning custom playbook while you at it, which is to say let me take X number of formations and populate them with Y number of plays. I don't care about custom routes but would love to see every route in the game (to both sides - that is key) in an edit play feature where I select the depth of the route - ie insert out route, depth = 7 yards or whatever, got have this already should not even have to ask for it at this point!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
Heck yes and just give me a fully functioning custom playbook while you at it, which is to say let me take X number of formations and populate them with Y number of plays. I don't care about custom routes but would love to see every route in the game (to both sides - that is key) in an edit play feature where I select the depth of the route - ie insert out route, depth = 7 yards or whatever, got have this already should not even have to ask for it at this point!!!
i would love to see this, but since they arent making it for PC i dont care as much.

this is one of the reasons i loved playing the game on PC. i could spend way more time editing my playbook there (plus it was easier).

u should be able to group formations as well (i.e. i form, i form twins, i form 3WRs etc.) like in normal playbooks. plus u should get to pick at least double the amount of formations & plays... the custom playbooks were always allowed way less than the normal playbooks.

but yeah one can only dream.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 10

Even though Vrabel is not a DT, I used to love to see him line up at FB in those goal line situations and catch a touchdown pass in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »