Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Still no word on the second patch? I would have thought we would have heard something, especially with today's release of COD6, one of the most anticipated games of the year.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #394
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nld230
Still no word on the second patch? I would have thought we would have heard something, especially with today's release of COD6, one of the most anticipated games of the year.
I don't see what other word there could be. We recently got word it was in certification for MS and Sony. Once that happens it's usually pretty dark until release or maybe a few days prior if someone gets word that it's good to go.

I'm also not sure what the new COD game has to do with it. Patches aren't timed against other releases.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #395
MattUMD224

OVR:

will old rosters be able to be used with the 2nd patch when it drops...i have and edited roster from opening day for myself and would hate to have to use the newest roster update when i have opening day rosters

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #396
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
will old rosters be able to be used with the 2nd patch when it drops...i have and edited roster from opening day for myself and would hate to have to use the newest roster update when i have opening day rosters
I would highly doubt it will be an issue. I don't think I've ever seen that be the case unless there was something within the older roster causing the issues. We (and I say we, because I'm kinda in the same boat...lol) should be fine.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 2

well, perfect time to take a break from madden. ill be busy with CODMW2 for the next couple of wks anyways. no patch, ok fine, ill pause my great franchise right where im at, midseason so that hopefully for the last half, the most important time of the season, things go much smoother with the new implementations with the pathc
Old 11-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #398
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

What kills me more than anything, is you see a FULL detailed list of patches for other games, even the new basketball games that released, yet they won't fully tell us the whole list of stuff they are fixing in this patch. if its in certification right now, then obviously what they are patching is finished, so why not give us the details? I am willing to bet that the patch hardly fixes anything, and its more mental than anything "woo I got the new patch, it fixed all of the problems" and then after we play for a while, nothing has really changed. If it was anything groundbreaking, they would be giving us a full detailed list and hyping us up for the release. They gotta know that they have lost alot of avid madden gamer's because of the bugs, so if they was in the least worried about getting their fans back on board, they would have been blowing up pages with full lists and hyping it up. I bet its a dud. I hope I am proved wrong though. I can't tell you how annoying it is when I am playing a game with my cowboys, and its talking about the bengals or the bears. WTF?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #399
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Peeps inpatience with patches, Madden patches in particular, trip me out lol.

Madden 08 was the first next gen Madden I played and I recall the 2nd patch taking quite a bit of time to be released. And that game was severely broken. Fast forward to today...why is there so much surprise and angst with the delay and lack of information? Shouldn't we all know the drill by now? If you absolutely hate M10 in its current state, will a couple tweaks and fixes completely change your outlook on the game?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #400
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodawg9
well, perfect time to take a break from madden. ill be busy with CODMW2 for the next couple of wks anyways. no patch, ok fine, ill pause my great franchise right where im at, midseason so that hopefully for the last half, the most important time of the season, things go much smoother with the new implementations with the pathc
Patch will not take effect on previously started franchises so ya may as well finish that franchise you have going .... or plan on restarting it to have new patch improvements implemented.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »