Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #489
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by swill43507
Excellent point,..they won't release a patch during the same time with Madden Arcade. So we probably won't get that 2nd patch until January 2010.

That sucks!!!! It really sucks!!
That's quite the assumption you are making there.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #490
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Have you never even considered the possibility that the "completely separate team" could've been added to the Madden team, instead of being assigned to work on the garbage Arcade project?
Should've had that team fix franchise.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:04 PM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
+1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #492
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
That would've been good. But I would've been happy if they put 'em to work on figuring out how to add in-game saves. Five (5) years is a long time to be waiting for this "feature."
Old 11-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #493
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

{Removed Quote}

Could not agree with you more, however hopefully you will not get banned for swearing.

Last edited by 42; 11-14-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:04 AM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Have you never even considered the possibility that the "completely separate team" could've been added to the Madden team, instead of being assigned to work on the garbage Arcade project?
Simply adding people is almost never the solution. Isn't Backbreaker's team like 6 guys with the assistance of other small groups for animation, engine tweaks, etc.? Award winning games like World of Goo can be made by 2 people...it's more important to hire efficient workers that care instead of people that half *** it for a paycheck.

Whoever worked on NBA Unrivaled, and I mean anyone that is credited, certainly falls under that negative category...

Last edited by KamikazeBlaize; 11-15-2009 at 06:04 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #495
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I think EA could eliminate 90% of the whining relating to patches if they could find a way to implement them in a way that franchises don't have to be restarted.

Once a patch is within a few weeks of release the game becomes completely unplayable to me as a franchise player, because I know I will just have to restart anyway? I like my franchises to continue on over at least five seasons, so If patches could take effect on existing franchises I would be spending much more time playing Madden, and much less time posting here ...
I got my copy of Madden 10 at the midnight launch in August. Today is November 15th and I still have not started my Franchise. I was in two online franchises but left them because the game is just unplayable to me with the settings we are forced to use in online franchise - no sliders, fight for the fumble is on, can't change tha game speed , and so on.

For now my copy on Madden 10 is sitting dormant and I will wait for the second patch, hopefully it will fix the game enough to make my purchase worth while.

As for Madden 11, I will not be buying it at launch. I'm going to wait it out next year until the game is playable before I even consider buying it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #496
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I got my copy of Madden 10 at the midnight launch in August. Today is November 15th and I still have not started my Franchise. I was in two online franchises but left them because the game is just unplayable to me with the settings we are forced to use in online franchise - no sliders, fight for the fumble is on, can't change tha game speed , and so on.

For now my copy on Madden 10 is sitting dormant and I will wait for the second patch, hopefully it will fix the game enough to make my purchase worth while.

As for Madden 11, I will not be buying it at launch. I'm going to wait it out next year until the game is playable before I even consider buying it.

Same here. I've been waiting since AUGUST to play the game. If franchises didn't need to be restarted I would have started my franchise long ago. Hell I would have started my franchise already if it hadn't been for the stats problem. After years of madden, how does something like stats get messed up anyway?
I also find it ridiculous anyone who says we are whining and complaining. We bought this game over 3 months ago and still are unable to play it the way it was meant to be, and promised it would be. How can any serious gamer play franchise with stats not working correctly? And even more ********, people who say "They released the game, they don't have to give us patches" Are you sh!tting me?
The complacency that goes on here is mind blowing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »