Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #553
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
I see both sides of it.

EA is the only 1yr cycled NFL licensed game though. It just sucks we only have 1 New Nfl game to choose from each year.

Its either Madden or something old and outdated.

I doubt we would see this much complaining about this patch if we had another new Nfl football game to play

What do you expect to see?
So until then, you will just have to deal w/ this . We aren't going away anytime soon
I don't know where you think I even mentioned people that are impatient with the patch go away?

Complain away if you think it's doing any good. That is what a message board is for. Also, remember Ian mentioned that the patch had some hiccups. I'd rather have a patch that works instead of rushing one out and messing anything else up.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #554
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicio10
The only reason EA doesn't do more than 2 patches is because they have to pay for each one. They can afford it, so why not have 5-8 patches throughout the year? Greed.

It's week 10 in the NFL and we still haven't fixed the flats issue, among others. I haven't played this game since before the NFL season started because I've been waiting for these issues to be fixed. Sports gaming is a sad industry.

Like Odogg mentioned, I'd rather they work on 11 than patch 5-8 times Madden 10.

If no one on here played Madden 08, I can see why people are impatient. I want to start my franchise up as well, but I remember 08 the patch was released in November as well.

I'm sure we will hear something soon.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #555
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Complain away if you think it's doing any good. That is what a message board is for.
Thanks,
How hard is it for any EA guys to post an E.T. for these fixes they spoke of?
Didn't an important EA devo. start this thread.

but now I'll just sit back and wait

You'd be surprised how much customer complaints will change how companies work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #556
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
Thanks,
How hard is it for any EA guys to post an E.T. for these fixes they spoke of?
Didn't an important EA devo. start this thread.

but now I'll just sit back and wait

You'd be surprised how much customer complaints will change how companies work.
It's difficult at this time, though to know who to point the finger at, EA or MS/Sony.

It's easier to point the finger at EA, isn't it?
Old 11-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #557
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

I dont believe this crap at all. Why does it take week after week for MS and Sony to approve patches but anytime they release downloadable stuff that we pay for it out asap? Does that make any since to anyone here?
Old 11-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #558
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
I dont believe this crap at all. Why does it take week after week for MS and Sony to approve patches but anytime they release downloadable stuff that we pay for it out asap? Does that make any since to anyone here?
I'm sure there must be a certification process for arcade games as well. They don't want anything to crash their hardware. Would you?
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #559
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
It's difficult at this time, though to know who to point the finger at, EA or MS/Sony.

It's easier to point the finger at EA, isn't it?
MS/Sony only certify the patch. It was EA who didnt test their game thoroughly while it was in production. Its EA whos after sales customer support is non existant. Its EA's fault their 1st patch caused even more faults (blocks on helmets, kick returns)
Unfortunately we don't have any real option, and EA knows this. We either have Madden, or we don't have a football game. Madden could be the best yet, but this is getting beyond a joke.
We are over half way through the season. If the patch was something they charged for ( like the add ons in the Madden Shop) it wouldve been out long ago.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #560
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I'm sure there must be a certification process for arcade games as well. They don't want anything to crash their hardware. Would you?
I am not talking about arcade games. AFL Legacy pack, All the add ons that were already on the game at launch. I did not see any long extended time for these features to be added in the madden store. Are these features any less likey to "crash hardware"
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »