Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #681
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
They're probably just putting up the new roster update. I think the patch would come out on a Tuesday since it is put up by Microsoft and not EA directly.
Haha. Some people say thursday, some say tuesday. Truth is nobody knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 4

A dumb question, probably, but will they release the full list of fixes before the patch is launched? Or could the patch launch at any time?

I guess what I'm asking for is are we waiting for the patch to show up on its own or is there another step to this process?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #683
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nld230
A dumb question, probably, but will they release the full list of fixes before the patch is launched? Or could the patch launch at any time?

I guess what I'm asking for is are we waiting for the patch to show up on its own or is there another step to this process?
That's a good question. I think Live's patch dropped this year and after it did they released the patch notes here.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #684
Banned

OVR: 21

I think it's pretty safe to say that they stalled releasing both the patch and the detailed patch notes for this long due to their desire to keep some of us holding onto the game. Otherwise, the used copy market would've been so saturated with trade-ins that they'd never be able to sell a new copy of the game.

No patch or patch notes take this long. That's my opinion, anyways.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #685
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
I think it's pretty safe to say that they stalled releasing both the patch and the detailed patch notes for this long due to their desire to keep some of us holding onto the game. Otherwise, the used copy market would've been so saturated with trade-ins that they'd never be able to sell a new copy of the game.

No patch or patch notes take this long. That's my opinion, anyways.
Your opinion could be correct, but Ian stated that someone at EA was working on the blog for the patch notes. I'm sure you know the drill, they put it together and it needs to be approved by marketing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #686
Pro

OVR: 11

So likely no patch today then? I really want to start playing this game because I like it pre-patch and I am hoping that it gets raised to a higher level post-patch. Especially because I am an offline franchise guy.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #687
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarantism
So likely no patch today then? I really want to start playing this game because I like it pre-patch and I am hoping that it gets raised to a higher level post-patch. Especially because I am an offline franchise guy.
I'm pretty sure there's a 0% chance of the patch being out today or tomorrow. They usually announce the release of the patch at least a day before. They wouldn't just leave us to be pleasantly surprised.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #688
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
I'm pretty sure there's a 0% chance of the patch being out today or tomorrow. They usually announce the release of the patch at least a day before. They wouldn't just leave us to be pleasantly surprised.
Let's be real here, there is always a chance...

so 0.1% of it being released today or tomorrow
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »