Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #713
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1DR03L3KTRIC
Roughly 3,000,000 copies sold, sixty dollars a pop $180,000,000 x.01% = 1.8 million dollars. In this economic climate that should be enough for a patch.
apparently not..i dont think people at EA sports really watch that much football...people would be happy with APF football with updated graphics and real teams that would be an improvement
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 11-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #714
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7

Heard the new patch caused OTHER ISSUES? Can someone state if this is true?

Falcons
Braves
Bulldogs
Old 11-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #715
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I think way too many of you are drama queens. For the record, Ian tweeted, as of last week, that the patches are OFFICIALLY with Sony and MS and he also said that this new patch caused more issues. If you don't believe me, find Ian's tweet. Take it down a thousand notches, ok, people? It will be out soon.
wait....so they broke their game even more?? how is this even possible?? have these guys ever designed a game in their life? or watched football for that matter???

so basically the new patch screws everything up and thats the last one we're getting? cause they said only 2 were gonna get released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #716
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mems1224
wait....so they broke their game even more?? how is this even possible?? have these guys ever designed a game in their life? or watched football for that matter???

so basically the new patch screws everything up and thats the last one we're getting? cause they said only 2 were gonna get released.
Lol. I am pretty sure that he was saying that the patch was ready before but they recalled it because there were other problems created.

Last edited by tarantism; 11-20-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #717
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mems1224

Let me flip your question on you. Have you ever designed a game in your life? If the answer is no then who are you to ask that question in that way?

I love how people keep asking "have these guys ever watched football in their life?" like when you watch football you can just copy and paste what you see on TV/in a stadium onto a video game so easily.

And just to let you know, the patch is taking longer than usual so that it doesn't screw things up. You read that post wrong.

Old 11-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #718
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
And just to let you know, the patch is taking longer than usual so that it doesn't screw things up. You read that post wrong.
Covered that.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #719
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Let me flip your question on you. Have you ever designed a game in your life? If the answer is no then who are you to ask that question in that way?

I love how people keep asking "have these guys ever watched football in their life?" like when you watch football you can just copy and paste what you see on TV/in a stadium onto a video game so easily.

Here's the difference; we're not professionals, they are. I'm not saying it's easy, but these guys should be able to do these things with at least a modicum of competence. If I don't do my job properly, guess what? I'm fired.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Old 11-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #720
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

That's it. Enough with the off-topic chatter. Keep this thread on the patch.

If another person decides to jump into EA's business practices or tries to cleverly insult the intelligence or ability of EA's developers, I will close this thread.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »