Home

Guys that use NCAA 10 classes

This is a discussion on Guys that use NCAA 10 classes within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Guys that use NCAA 10 classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Even with Madden made draft classes players don't increase enough and players don't decrease enough. Tom Brady when retired will most likely be better than any QB in any of your drafts.

I don't have NCAA 10, but couldn't you do this if you have both? If you do I'd love to hear what happens.
I guess I could, but I'm gonna be watching football all day today. Plus I just have Madden rented out right now. Plan on buying it now.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I noticed a huge bug witch i think might contribute to the NCAA draft Classes not really progressing correctly...

Hope Ian reads this...

All NCAA draft players birthdates are set to 1972 no matter what year they come in. Now EA's PreFab Dafts are fine its just NCAA classes so the rookies coming in 2010 draft are older then me...

And I am 32 (born in 77)

How the hell did they miss that... I can't believe noone else has caught this. Check there birthdates guys!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygildner
I noticed a huge bug witch i think might contribute to the NCAA draft Classes not really progressing correctly...

Hope Ian reads this...

All NCAA draft players birthdates are set to 1972 no matter what year they come in. Now EA's PreFab Dafts are fine its just NCAA classes so the rookies coming in 2010 draft are older then me...

And I am 32 (born in 77)

How the hell did they miss that... I can't believe noone else has caught this. Check there birthdates guys!!!
Pretty sure that's screwed up every year. I remember in '08 if you edited a guy in your franchise, his age would always reset to like 22 or something like that. Regardless of if he'd played 15 years in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygildner

Hope Ian reads this...

And I am 32 (born in 77)

for me, they're all born in 1958

LMAO

they're almost as old as my dad
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swivel63
for me, they're all born in 1958

LMAO

they're almost as old as my dad
Im confused ... whos born where ? the players in the NCAA game or the draftees when they get to madden ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »