Home

madden needs to change its roster logic

This is a discussion on madden needs to change its roster logic within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
madden needs to change its roster logic

i woke up thios moring and looked at the trades being made and told myself if i was a buc fan i would be pissed at losing gaines adams and having to use that team in franchise and not get rewarded is a bunch of b.s.

madden needs to change when it updates rosters it moves draft picks to the teams as well this has gone on awhile and needs a new breath of fresh air. when you do trade updates for rosters change your structure to allow the draft picks to go to the new team.
it is not fair to the team that just got raped to have nothing to show for it do you think many want to be the bucs now.
sure the person who loves the bears is tickled, but come on not only that but in the trade screen you need to have 2 years of draft picks listed instead of one.
do you guys agree ?

i hate the bucs but still that is not fair to them or anyone who wants to start a franchise sure you will get the people who reply back just trade him to the bears or this or that i should not have too the game engine should do it when the ******** trades are made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: madden needs to change its roster logic

It would be nice but it will probably never happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »