Home

Players that you have trouble signing..

This is a discussion on Players that you have trouble signing.. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Players that you have trouble signing..

Hey guys,
I'm currently running a "test" franchise till the 2nd patch drops,and going through the Steelers roster,I'm messing with signings and what-not....and I noticed Hampton is in his last year,so for giggles I try to resign him.....and to my surprise,I can't get him to sign for nothing..lol

I've tried longer deals,more money...basically the whole shebang,and no matter what,he won't sign. I actually like this part of the game,as it will make you think about who you want to keep and what-not, I'm just wondering what his problem is...lol

Which brings me to the topic at hand...have any of you guys ran into players that seem to not want to resign? and if so,were you able to "sway" their decision?..or did you try to trade them...or just let them walk?

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Players that you have trouble signing..

For some reason, every single time I have to resign a guard, they demand so much money. I usually have to end up going 20 million over or more than the original contract. So usually I just get pissed and trade them, and replace them in the next draft.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18
Yeah same here its weird even when their rating aren't that good.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Players that you have trouble signing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven
For some reason, every single time I have to resign a guard, they demand so much money. I usually have to end up going 20 million over or more than the original contract. So usually I just get pissed and trade them, and replace them in the next draft.
....that's how I feel about Hampton.
I'm kinda preparing myself once I start my actual franchise. So I'll probably be looking to trade him for a younger replacement,and HOPEFULLY a draft pick.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »