Home

How do you do a power move?

This is a discussion on How do you do a power move? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do you do a power move?

I know about flicking the right stick down but most of the time (even with 99 power move Shaun Rogers) it just makes me spin towards the quarterback. How do I just walk my guy back to the quarterback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: How do you do a power move?

That is the million dollar question, not to be a smart well anyways

I would love to know why EA has taken away nearly all predictable results from the input you give the controller. You have no control when switching to WRs - the way you hit the button has no affect on what animation you get (tap, press, hold - makes no disernable difference what-so-ever) and if it is supposed to it is broken!!!

The "special pass rush moves" or more over the very not special ones are tied to the R-stick and seemingly never result in the same move twice even using the same guy over and over.

I badly miss the legacy gen control setup, they even had different spin animations depending on how you hit the button, plus you had so much more control, strip left/right power move right/left finesse move left/right bull rush by tapping x like you were driving with your legs and the distinct difference in some moves on offense by the button you hit and how you hit the button. We the players lost a ton of control when they moved to this gen and screwed the control layout to hell!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »