Home

Frustrated with offline franchise

This is a discussion on Frustrated with offline franchise within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

TheU26's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon5 Frustrated with offline franchise

Where if anywhere does it display how many players you have on your roster in franchise mode? For the life of me I cannot find it and I feel dumb but on the other hand it may just not be in the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Frustrated with offline franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU26
Where if anywhere does it display how many players you have on your roster in franchise mode? For the life of me I cannot find it and I feel dumb but on the other hand it may just not be in the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
I think the only place is in Roster Breakdown but even then you have to add up the players.

Not really sure why it's frustrating you though.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Rookie

TheU26's Arena

OVR: 2

Not really frustrating but its been a while since I have played a madden franchise, 3 or 4 years. And I vaguely remember the older versions showed how many spots were filled on your roster. Regardless, thanks for the quick reply.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

No problem
Old 10-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

It is frustrating in the Free Agent Wire when you offer X amount of contracts and only have Y positions open therefore the player is signed to the team with the second best deal. So I have gone to just adding it up, but it would be nice to easily see the number of players on your team and also if your roster is full, the game could prompt you to cut players if you wish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rws591
It is frustrating in the Free Agent Wire when you offer X amount of contracts and only have Y positions open therefore the player is signed to the team with the second best deal. So I have gone to just adding it up, but it would be nice to easily see the number of players on your team and also if your roster is full, the game could prompt you to cut players if you wish.
True but shouldn't you already know what you need and how many roster spots are open going into free agency? Plus your roster shouldn't be filled up before the draft anyways.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
True but shouldn't you already know what you need and how many roster spots are open going into free agency? Plus your roster shouldn't be filled up before the draft anyways.
That really depends on how you trade and sign players in the off-season.

One thing you can do is before entering Free Agency, go to the player management section and trade some of your players with expiring contracts.

Exploit... maybe, but it can be helpful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »